Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX Trainer Kit Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikou Trainer said:
Looks like Nintendo is trying to get new players into the game. Also makes me wonder what set they're going to use as the bonus booster?

Could be the 5 promo cards from the drawing contest they had a couple of months ago.

FR/LG, probably, seeing as they might think of FR/LG as the beginning of a new block of Pokemon cards, and subsequently change the style of the cards once again. Also, I hope that they start putting the Japanese 30 card minidecks in America for this thing instead of just making their own. From what I've seen, the Japanese 30 card minidecks are much better than the American PCDs..,.

Last edited:
I'll buy it if it'll be cheap, I love those things, I bought the last one (dun remember, it had a zapdos on the cover) it was pretty kool.

FYI: TPC didn't change the card design for the "FR/LG" set when it was released in Japan, so it's doubtful it'll be different in North America.

I know I like the idea of new Trainer Kits, it seems fun. When they come out, I will probably buy some for my League and have them as prizes. I wanna get one of my own as well, I can't wait to see what they will have in it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back