Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX: Unown

Archonn

I am back, with another set! This set doesn't present no new mechanic; it just was inspired in Reconstructed Alph. Following is the set list... the parenthesis text is some notes about the cards that have it:

Pokémons:

Rocket's Unown A
Dark Experienced Rocket's Unown A
Light Experienced Rocket's Unown A
Unown A ex
Unown B
Experienced Unown B
Deoxys' Unown B
Unown B ex
Unown C
Experienced Unown C
Experienced 2 Unown C
Experienced 3 Unown C ex
Deoxys' Unown D
Experienced Deoxys' Unown D
Experienced 2 Deoxys' Unown D
Experienced 2 Deoxys' Unown D ex
Rocket's Unown E
Rocket's Unown E ex
Deoxys' Unown E
Deoxys' Unown E ex
Unown F
Experienced Unown F
Experienced Unown F ex
Dark Experienced Unown F
Unown G
Experienced Unown G
Experienced Unown G ex
Light Experienced Unown G
Unown H
Rocket's Unown H
Deoxys' Unown H
Unown H ex
Rocket's Unown I
Experienced Rocket's Unown I ex
Deoxys' Unown I
Experienced Deoxys' Unown I ex
Unown J
Dark Experienced Unown J
Light Experienced Unown J
Experienced Unown J
Unown K
Unown K *
Unown K ex
Rocket's Unown K
Unown L
Light Experienced Unown L
Light Experienced 2 Unown L
Light Experienced 2 Unown L ex
Unown M
Dark Experienced Unown M
Dark Experienced 2 Unown M
Dark Experienced 3 Unown M ex
Unown N
Light Experienced Unown N
Light Experienced 2 Unown N
Light Experienced 3 Unown N ex
Rocket's Unown O
Experienced Rocket's Unown O
Experienced 2 Rocket's Unown O
Experienced 3 Rocket's Unown O ex
Unown P
Unown P ex
Unown P *
Unown P ex *
Deoxys' Unown Q
Experienced Deoxys' Unown Q
Experienced 2 Deoxys' Unown Q
Experienced 3 Deoxys' Unown Q ex
Rocket's Unown R
Experienced Rocket's Unown R
Experienced 2 Rocket's Unown R
Experienced 2 Rocket's Unown R ex
Unown S
Rocket's Unown S
Deoxys' Unown S
Experienced Unown S ex
Rocket's Unown T
Dark Experienced Rocket's Unown T
Deoxys' Unown T
Light Experienced Deoxys' Unown T
Unown U
Rocket's Unown U
Light Experienced Rocket's Unown U
Light Experienced 2 Rocket's Unown U ex
Unown V
Unown V *
Experienced Unown V
Experienced Unown V ex
Unown W
Dark Experienced Unown W
Dark Experienced 2 Unown W
Dark Experienced 2 Unown W ex
Unown X
Unown X *
Unown X ex
Deoxys' Unown X
Unown Y
Deoxys' Unown Y
Dark Experienced Deoxys' Unown Y
Dark Experienced 2 Deoxys' Unown Y ex
Deoxys' Unown Z
Dark Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z
Light Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z
Unown Z ex

Trainers:

Unown-themed:

Reconstructed Alph (My Random Cards/Mechanics Thread Reprint)
Ruin Wall (Neo: Discovery Reprint)
Experienced Ruin Wall
Experienced 2 Ruin Wall
Alphabet Master
Language Teacher
Language Class
Ruins of Alph
Experienced Ruins of Alph
Hidden Power TM
Deep Secrets
Ultimate Secrets (Counts as Experienced Deep Secrets for deckbuilding purposes)
Unown Insignia (It's a Badge type card)

Deoxys-themed:

Deoxys, Alien Being
Deoxys' TM
Deoxys' Core (It's a Badge type card)
Deoxys' Human Slaves
Original Deoxys
Form Change TM
Outer Space

Light-themed:

Light Orb (It's a Badge type card)
Lamp
Peaceful Aroma
Bright Plains
Light Cube 01
The Nature's Way

Rocket-themed:

Rocket Peon
Rocket's Admin
Rocket's Tricky Contraption
Secrets of the Secret Machine
Team Rocket's Symbol (It's a Badge type card)

Dark-themed:

Dark Orb (It's a Badge type card)
Evil Intent
Malice

Energies:

Deoxys Energy
Alien Essence (Counts as Experienced Deoxys Energy for deckbuilding purposes)
Star Force
"Lightness" Energy
Experienced "Lightness" Energy
Darkness Energy (EX: Emerald Reprint)
Experienced Darkness Energy

Some reminders and rules...
1)Consider that there is a reprint of every official Unown created so far. This allows for creating Experienced versions of them as you will.
2)Multiples of a card are allowed, just remember that if there is a Experienced version of the card you are making a multiple, another Experienced multiple will be needed too. Multiples of a Trainer will have a different name from the original counterpart. decided by me or by the mutiple card creator.
3)A quick list of all prefixes and original card types available to this set:
Experienced: See this mechanic here.
Dark: Sightly lower HP than normal, sightly cheaper attacks. See the EX: Team Rocket Returns and Neo: Destiny sets for more details.
Light: Sightly higher HP than normal, attacks cost sightly more. See the Neo: Destiny set for more details.
Rocket's: Tricky-themed poké-powers and bodies. Or something like that.
Deoxys': Space, Alien and Form Change-themed poké-powers and bodies. Or something like that.
Badge: See the rules for it here.
Stronghold: See the rules for it here; but the only Stronghold that is in this set is Reconstructed Alph.
4)A note on pokémon-*: They use only (P) or (C) energy in their attacks. Don't confound them with Shining Pokémon.
5)The only attack that a Unown has is Hidden Power. Period. If you really want to do an attack with a different name, it must contain the following line: "Any effect that affects an attack named Hidden Power affects this attack."
6)Some cards have the following text in parenthesis: Counts as Experienced "Something" for deckbuilding purposes. They must have that line in their text. But they don't need to follow the Experienced rules.
7)If you have any card to suggest to the set list, PM me.
8)The lack of Rocket and Dark-themed trainers is intentional; there is already a lot of official ones.
9)The usual rules for CaCing apply; just be careful with the Stage 3 Unowns...
10)Have fun!

Last edited:
I have a question. Can I make something like this?

(F) Hidden Power: Ground 20+
If the Defending Pokemon is (R) type, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.

Ash's Pikachu said:
I have a question. Can I make something like this?

(F) Hidden Power: Ground 20+
If the Defending Pokemon is (R) type, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.

If you're going to rip one of my idedas(reversal attacks), you could at least do it right by making it cost (N)...

Ash's Pikachu: No, you can't, for the sole fact that Hidden Power never has text. I forgot to mention that. But, you can always use a Poké-body.

-------------------
Unown F // HP: 40 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: FIGHTING -- Whenever 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name uses its Hidden Power attack, that attack does 20 more damage if the Defending Pokémon is either a (C), (W), (F), (D) or (M) pokémon with Weakness: (F). You may only have 1 FIGHTING Poké-Body active at a time.
(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 10

Weakness: (P) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)
-------------------
Experienced Unown F // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Unown F (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: FIGHT! -- During your turn, as often as you like, you may change the type of 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name to (F) until the end of your turn.
(P)(C)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 30

Weakness: (P) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)(C)
-------------------

Later i'll post the rest of the Unown F.

Last edited:
And now the remaining Unown F.

-------------------
Experienced Unown F ex // HP: 90 // Type: (P)

Poké-Power: FREE-FOR-ALL -- When 1 of your pokémon with Unown attacks, you may choose to damage one of your opponent's Benched pokémon, if any, instead of the Defending pokémon. This Poké-Power stops working if Experienced Unown F ex is Confused, Asleep or Paralyzed.
(P)(P)(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 50

Weakness: (P)(D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)
-------------------
Dark Experienced Unown F // HP: 60 // Type: (P)

Poké-Body: FOUGHT -- If any of your opponent's (F) pokémon damages 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name, place 2 damage counters in it.
(P)(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 30

-------------------

I'll do some more Unowns later.

Last edited:
Rocket's Unown A [A]
50 HP {P}
Basic Pokémon (You may have up to 4 Pokémon in your deck with Unown in their name.)

Poké-BODY ANNHILATION BONUS [Annhilation Bonus]
If any of your Pokémon in play with Unown in its name Knocks Out the Defending Pokémon by an attack, if you have Rocket's Unown [A] and a Pokémon with Unown [B] in its name in play, draw a card.
{P}{C} Hidden Power 20

Weakness: {D}
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: {C}

Rocket's Unown E [E]
50 HP {P}
Basic Pokémon (You may have up to 4 Pokémon in your deck with Unown in their name.)

Poké-BODY ELECTRIC [Electric]
Whenever a {L} Pokémon damages 1 of your Pokémon, reduce that damage by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). This power stops working if you have more than 1 Rocket's Unown [E] in play.
{P} Hidden Power 10

Rocket's Unown E [E] ex
80 HP {P}

Poké-BODY ELECTRIC [Electric]
Whenever a {L} Pokémon damages 1 of your Pokémon, reduce that damage by 50 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). This power stops working if you have more than 1 Rocket's Unown [E] ex in play.
{P} Hidden Power 30

Rocket's Unown H [H]
40 HP {P}

Poké-POWER HEIFER [Heifer]
If you have Rocket's Unown [H] in play and not affected by a Special Condition, any damage done by any attack done by any of your Pokémon with Unown in its name is increased by 10 for each of your Pokémon in play with Tauros or Miltank in its name.
{P}{C} Hidden Power 20

Rocket's Unown I [I]
50 HP {P}

Poké-POWER IRATE [Irate]
If you have Rocket's Unown [I] in play and not affected by a Special Condition, any damage done by an attack done by any of your Pokémon in play with Unown in its name is increased by 10 for each damage counter on that Pokémon.
{P} Hidden Power 10

Rocket's Unown K [K]
60 HP {P}

Poké-POWER KEEP [Keep]
Unless Rocket's Unown [K] is affected by a Special Condition, any effect that would cause any basic Energy card to be discarded from any of your Pokémon in play does nothing.
{P}{P} Hidden Power 20

Last edited:
Rocket's Unown O [O]
50 HP {P}

Poké-BODY ROLLAWAY [Rollaway]
If Rocket's Unown [O] is your Active Pokémon, reduce Rocket's Unown [O]'s Retreat Cost by {C}.
{P} Hidden Power 20

Rocket's Unown R [R]
50 HP {P}

Poké-POWER ROCKET [Rocket]
Unless Rocket's Unown [R] is affected by a Special Condition, apply any effect of a card named Darkness Energy to each of your Pokémon in play with Rocket in its name whose type (color) are not {D}.
{P}{P}{C} Hidden Power 30

Rocket's Unown S [S]
40 HP {P}

Poké-BODY SHUT THE XXXX UP [Shut The XXXX Up]
Ignore any effect other than damage done to Rocket's Unown [S].
{P} Hidden Power 20

Rocket's Unown T [T]
30 HP {P}

Poké-POWER TASK [Task]
If Rocket's Unown [T] is your Active Pokémon and not affected by a Special Condition, draw 2 cards instead of 1 at the start of your turn.
{P}{C} Hidden Power 20

Retreat Cost: none

Rocket's Unown U [U]
50 HP {P}

Poké-POWER ULTIMATE [Ultimate]
If you have 4 Pokémon in play with Unown in its name with at least 1 Energy card attached to it and Rocket's Unown [U] isn't affected by a Special Condition, Rocket's Unown [U]'s Hidden Power attack's base damage is 80 instead of 20.
{P}{C} Hidden Power 20

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

More Unowns!

-------------------
Deoxys' Unown Z // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: ZIGGLYLUFF -- Whenever 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name attacks, flip a coin. If heads, the Defending pokémon is now Asleep. This power can't be used if Deoxys' Unown Z is affected by a Special Condition. You may only have 1 ZIGGLYLUFF Poké-Power active at a time.
(P)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 10

Quick Note: Zigglyluff isn't a fakemon or something like that; it's just an invented alien name.
-------------------
Dark Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Deoxys' Unown Z (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: Form Change -- Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a card named Light Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z and switch it with this Evolved Pokémon card, ignoring restrictions. If you do, put Dark Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards. You can't use more than 1 Form Change Poké-Power each turn.
Poké-Body: ZOMBIFY -- Whenever 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name attacks, flip a coin. If heads, place a Zombified counter on the Defending pokémon. When a pokémon with a Zombified counter attacks, its controller flips a coin. If tails, the other player chooses a pokémon other than the one attacking. Until end of turn, all the damage that the pokémon with the Zombified counter would deal is dealt to the chosen pokémon. You may only have 1 ZOMBIFY Poké-Body active at a time.
(P)(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 20

-------------------
Light Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z // HP: 80 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Deoxys' Unown Z (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: Form Change -- Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a card named Dark Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z and switch it with this Evolved Pokémon card, ignoring restrictions. If you do, put Light Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards. You can't use more than 1 Form Change Poké-Power each turn.
Poké-Body: ZAP! -- Whenever 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name attacks, flip a coin. If heads, the Defending pokémon is now Paralyzed. You may only have 1 ZAP! Poké-Body active at a time.
(P)(P)(C)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 40

Weakness: (P)(D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)(C)
-------------------

I think that Dark Experienced Deoxys' Unown Z is broken. If you think so too, PM me and i'll change it. Other than that, all seems fine.

Last edited:
Been quite a time since i posted... Let's get back to activity and do some more Unowns.

-------------------
Unown Z ex // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: ZEAL -- If a pokémon with Unown in its name is your Active pokémon, you may use this power. Once per turn, if a card you own that wasn't played this turn would go to your discard pile, you may instead put it in your hand. You may only use 1 ZEAL Poké-Power per turn.
(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 20
(P)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 30

-------------------
Dark Experienced Rocket's Unown A // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Rocket's Unown A (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: ACCELERATE KILL -- If a pokémon with Unown in its name Knocks Out the Defending pokémon by an attack, and if you have a pokémon with Unown K in its name in play, you may use this power. Move any number of damage counters from the opponent's Benched pokémon to the new Defending pokémon.

-------------------
Light Experienced Rocket's Unown A // HP: 90 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Rocket's Unown A (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: ALIVE TO TELL -- You may only use this Poké-Power if you have a pokémon with Unown T in its name in play. When 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name with at least 1 damage counter Knocks Out a pokémon, you may place a Survivor counter in it. During your turn, if one of your pokémon has a Survivor counter, you may return its Basic pokémon card to the owner's hand and discard all cards previously attached to the card.
(P)(P)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 40

Weakness: (D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)(C)
-------------------
Unown A ex // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: ABSOLUTE ZERO -- If you have a pokémon with Unown Z in its name in play, your (W) pokémon have +20 HP and they pay (C) more to retreat.
(P)(P)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 50

-------------------

This is enough for now. Everything seems okay for this batch (Maybe... Zeal...?). If someone disliked my Experienced version for Carrington388's Rocket Unown A (that are based in getting a bonus for killing), feel free to do your own; actually, feel free to do any card (except the reprints, obviously).

A last note: the Unown rule doesn't apply for all pokémons with Unown in their names; it just applies to basic ones. The rule itself reads this: "You may have up to 4 Basic Pokémon cards in your deck with Unown in their names." So you can make a deck with Experienced 3 Unowns without resorting to Reconstructed Alph to avoid a 1-1-1-1 line .

EDIT: I errated Survivor counters to be only used at your turn.

Last edited:
-------------------
Deoxys' Unown E // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: EARTHLORE -- Once during your turn, you may search for a Basic (F) pokémon card with Weakness: (W), (G), (F) or (M) in your deck and put it in your hand. If you do, shuffle your deck afterwards. This power can't be used if Deoxys' Unown E is affected by a Special Condition.
(P)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 20

Weakness: (D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)
-------------------
Deoxys' Unown E ex // HP: 80 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: ETERNAL -- Whenever 1 of your pokémon with Unown in its name would be Knocked Out by having sufficient damage counters, remove a number of damage counters equal to its HP, divided by 10. If you do, your opponent draws a number of prizes equal to the number of prizes he would have drawn if the Pokémon would have been Knocked Out, then you discard all energies attached to it. This power can't be used if Deoxys' Unown E ex is affected by a Special Condition.
(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 30

Weakness: (P)(D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)
-------------------

Yeah, more Unowns. I'm not in the mood to do Trainers or Energies. And Eternal may be broken, but in fact i think it is the contrary.

Last edited:
No ideas yet for trainers, so here's more Unowns!

-------------------
Unown B // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: BIGGER -- As long as Unown B is in play, your Benched pokémon with Unown in their names have +20 HP. BIGGER can't give a pokémon more than +20 HP, even if there is more than 1 Unown B in play.

-------------------
Experienced Unown B // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Unown B (EX: Unown)

Poké-Body: BALLOON -- When one of your pokémon with Unown in its name has a number of damage counters enough to Knock Out it, but it hasn't 2 damage counters above this number, remove damage counters from it until it has 10 HP remaining.

-------------------
Deoxys' Unown B // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: BIG BANG -- During your turn, if Deoxys' Unown B isn't affected by a Special Condition, and if you have a pokémon in play with Unown B in its name other than this pokémon, you may use this power. Flip two coins. If either coin is heads, place 1 damage counter in each pokémon in play other than all pokémon with Unown B in their names. You can't use more than 1 BIG BANG Poké-Power each turn.

-------------------
Unown B ex // HP: 80 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: BLAST -- Once during your turn, you may discard a (F) energy and a (R) energy attached to one of your pokémon with Unown in its name. If you do, place 1 damage counter in each of your opponent's pokémon. If you discard two Basic energies this way, you may return them to your hand afterwards. This power can't be used if Unown B ex is affected by a Special Condition.
(P)(C)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 50

Weakness: (P)(D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)
-------------------

BIGGER can be nasty, specially if you use it with Anger/Irate pokémon powers. BALLOON may be broken (imagine it with ETERNAL!), but anything that deals 30 or more damage in a 10 HP unown will kill it. BIG BANG and BLAST seem balanced.

That's it for now. As always, if you have any doubts/corrections, feel free to post/PM me. I wonder if someone else other than Carrington388 and me will do cards?

-------------------
Unown K // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: KART -- If you would pay a cost for Retreating one of your pokémon with Unown in its name (Such as discarding Energies), you may instead discard a Trainer Card from your hand. This power can't be used if Unown K is affected by a Special Condition.

-------------------
Unown K * // HP: 60 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: KITE -- If an attack performed during your opponent's turn deals no damage to any of your pokémon in play, you may return one of your pokémon with Unown in its name and all cards attached to it to your hand. You can't use more than 1 KITE Poké-Power each turn.

-------------------
Unown K ex // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: KIND -- If one of your pokémons would deal damage to an opponent's pokémon, you may instead remove a damage counter from the pokémon that was going to deal the damage for each 10 points of damage that would have been dealt. This power can't be used if the damage exceeds the remaining HP of the opponent's pokémon, or if Unown K ex is affected by a Special Condition.
(P)(P)(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 60

-------------------

Some more unowns.

EDIT: Whew, finally did Unown K ex. If you didn't understood its poké-power, or if you think that's too broken, PM me. Actually, if you have any doubts/suggestions about this set and cards, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
-------------------
Experienced Ruin Wall
Trainer Card

Unless you have Ruin Wall in play or in your discard pile, discard two cards from your hand. Search your deck for up to 2 pokémon with Unown in their names and put them onto your Bench. If you can't put both cards onto your Bench, put them in your hand instead. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
-------------------

Ruin Wall says: "Search your deck for a Pokemon with Unown in it's name and put it onto your Bench." Yep, it doesn't need to be a Basic. So you can put Experienced in play with it? I'm inclined to say no, because Archie, for example, had to say "treat the new pokémon as a Basic pokémon", and that wasn't reminder text. I think that, if you try to Ruin-Wall play a Exp. Unown, it enters play as a Evolved Pokémon card, then it is discarded because a Bench slot may only be occupied by a Basic pokémon card. Anyway, if anyone has a opinion, post it so we can discuss.

-------------------
Unown G // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: GREAT! -- Once per turn, if one of your pokémon with Unown in its name deals damage to an opponent's pokémon, remove a damage counter from one of your pokémons, if any.

-------------------
Experienced Unown G // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Unown G (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: GRAND FINALE -- When you draw a Prize, if you have a pokémon with Unown F in its name in play, you may use this power. Place one damage counter in each of your opponent's remaining pokémon, and discard two cards from your opponent's hand. Flip a coin. If tails, put one damage counter in Experienced Unown G. This power can't be used if Experienced Unown G is affected by a Special Condition.
(P)(P)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 50

-------------------
Experienced Unown G ex // HP: 110 // Type: (P)

Poké-Power: GIGASTORM -- When a energy card is discarded from one of your pokémon, you may choose one of your opponent's pokémon. Place one damage counter in it. This power can't be used if Experienced Unown G ex is affected by a Special Condition.
(P)(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 40

-------------------
Light Experienced Unown G // HP: 90 // Type: (P)

Poké-Body: GIANT -- When you remove a damage counter from one of your pokémons with Unown in its name, it gets +30 HP until the end of your next turn. This body may affect the same pokémon only once during a turn or between turns.
(P)(C)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 30
(P)(P)(C)(C)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 60

-------------------

Hm, quite a interesting powers/bodies we have here. If you have any comment/doubt, feel free to post/PM it.

Last edited:
Just a question; should i make ETERNAL (see Deoxys' Unown E ex) a Poké-Body, or should i mantain it as a Poké-Power? What is the correct one? (ETERNAL is continuous, like a Body, but you only use it certain times, like a Power... That's why i'm asking.)
And i still haven't a single opinion about what Ruin-walling a Experienced Unown should do. This means that everyone agrees with me (doing it just fails and you discard a card)?

Now that i already made my questions, let's get back to Unown-making!

-------------------
Unown P // HP: 50 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: PEACE -- If a damage counter would be placed in one of your opponent's pokemon during your turn, you may instead choose to negate the placement. This power can't be used if Unown P is affected by a Special Condition.

-------------------
Unown P ex // HP: 80 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: PSYCHIC -- While a pokémon with Unown in its name is your Active pokémon, your opponent plays with his or her hand revealed.
(P)(C) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 30

-------------------
Unown P * // HP: 60 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: PHASING -- While you have a pokémon with Unown in its name, other than this one, as your Active pokémon, no one of your Benched pokémon is considered to be in play, excluding Unown P *. At the beginning of your turn, you may add the following line to this Body: "Your Benched pokémon with Unown in their names aren't affected by this Body. Remove this line at the beginning of your next turn." You may only have 1 PHASING Poké-Body active at a time.

Weakness: (P)(D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: None
-------------------

Believe it or not, PEACE is terribly broken; See Charity (Gym: Heroes) and you'll understand. PSYCHIC seems okay. And PHASING, well... I don't really know. Sure, it protects agaisnt bench-hitters, but you too can't do nothing with your bench, unless you switch to Unown P *. And it's badly worded, too. I'll do Unown P ex * later.

Anything you want to say? Post/PM it!

EDIT: Thought better, and decided to make PSYCHIC only revealing your opponent's hand. Seems better for an ex.

Last edited:
-------------------
Unown P ex * // HP: 60 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: POWER -- When you attach an energy card to one of your pokémon, attach a Power token to the same pokémon. A Power token enters play as a copy of the Energy card that made it come into play. At the end of any turn, discard all Power tokens in play.

-------------------
Experienced Rocket's Unown I ex // HP: 90 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Rocket's Unown I (EX: Unown)

Poké-Body: IMPULSIVE -- As often as you like, during your turn, you may move any number of damage counters between your pokémons with Unown in their names. Any damage done by an attack performed by any of your Pokémon in play with Unown in its name is increased by 10 for each damage counter on that Pokémon. When your turn ends, switch your Active pokémon with your pokémon with the higest number of damage counters (Pokémons switching to the same place remain where they are.). If two or more pokémons are tied for highest number, you choose one.

-------------------
Dark Experienced Rocket's Unown T // HP: 40 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Rocket's Unown T (EX: Unown)

Poké-Body: TOO MUCH TASKS -- If a pokémon with Unown in its name is your Active Pokémon and it is not affected by a Special Condition, draw 2 cards instead of 1 at the start of your turn, and your opponent chooses one card from his hand and discards it at the same time.

-------------------

Hm. More Experienced versions of Carrington388's Unowns. Thank God he did a good job.

Any comments/doubts? Post/PM it!

EDIT: Made Power tokens disappear at the end of any turn (because abilities in a token/counter are independent from the player).

Last edited:
-------------------
Unown C // HP: 60 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: CLASH. -- Whenever an attack damages a pokémon that isn't occupying a Bench slot, place a damage counter in that pokémon.

-------------------
Experienced Unown C // HP: 80 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Unown C (EX: Unown)

Poké-Body: CLASH, CORPSES... -- Whenever an attack damages a pokémon that isn't occupying a Bench slot, place a damage counter in that pokémon. Whenever a pokémon is Knocked Out, place a damage counter on each pokémon that its controller has in play.

-------------------
Experienced 2 Unown C // HP: 110 // Type: (P)
Stage 2 Pokémon -- Evolves from Experienced Unown C (EX: Unown)

Poké-Body: CLASH, CORPSES, CARNAGE? -- Whenever an attack damages a pokémon that isn't occupying a Bench slot, place a damage counter in that pokémon. Whenever a pokémon is Knocked Out, place a damage counter on each pokémon that its controller has in play. During a player's turn, if a damage counter would be placed in one of the other player's pokémons, the player whose turn is may instead place it in another pokémon controlled by the same player.

Weakness: (P) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)
-------------------
Experienced 3 Unown C ex // HP: 180 // Type: (P)
Stage 3 Pokémon -- Evolves from Experienced 2 Unown C (EX: Unown)

Poké-Body: CLASH, CORPSES, CARNAGE, CATASTROPHE! -- Whenever an attack damages a pokémon that isn't occupying a Bench slot, place a damage counter in that pokémon. Whenever a pokémon is Knocked Out, place a damage counter on each pokémon that its controller has in play. During a player's turn, if a damage counter would be placed in one of the other player's pokémons, the player whose turn is may instead place it in another pokémon controlled by the same player. Between turns, place a damage counter in each pokémon in play.
(P)(P)(P)(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 80
(P)(P)(P)(P)(P) Hidden Power -- Base Damage: 110

Weakness: (P)(D) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)(C)(C)
-------------------

The first Basic to Stage 3 Unown line. I guess i balanced it right, but you may think differently... If you do so, post your opinion! Also, anyone has an easier wording for the Carnage part of the body?

With me running a contest, i won't update this set as often as i do. But i'll try to keep up (if anyone else did some cards, it would help).

-------------------
Deoxys' Unown D // HP: 40 // Type: (P)
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: DEOXYS NORMAL -- Once during your turn, you may search for a Basic pokémon with Deoxys in its name in your deck and put it onto your Bench (You can't use this if your Bench is full). You can't use more than 1 DEOXYS NORMAL Poké-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Deoxys' Unown D is affected by a Special Condition.

-------------------
Experienced Deoxys' Unown D // HP: 70 // Type: (P)
Stage 1 Pokémon -- Evolves from Deoxys' Unown D (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: DEOXYS SPEED -- Once during your turn, you may search for a pokémon card with Deoxys in its name in your deck, show it to your opponent, and put it onto your hand. You can't use more than 1 DEOXYS SPEED Poké-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Experienced Deoxys' Unown D is affected by a Special Condition.

-------------------
Experienced 2 Deoxys' Unown D // HP: 90 // Type: (P)
Stage 2 Pokémon -- Evolves from Experienced Deoxys' Unown D (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: DEOXYS DEFENSE -- Once during your turn, you may choose one of your pokémons with Deoxys in its name in play. If you do, search your deck for a pokémon with Deoxys in its name and show it to your opponent. If you do, the chosen pokémon's base HP becomes equal to the base HP of the pokémon searched this way. Shuffle the searched card into your deck afterwards. You can't alter the base HP of the same pokémon with this power again for the rest of the game. This power can't be used if Experienced 2 Deoxys' Unown D is affected by a Special Condition.

Weakness: (P) // Resistance: None // Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)
-------------------
Experienced 2 Deoxys' Unown D ex // HP: 110 // Type: (P)
Stage 2 Pokémon -- Evolves from Experienced Deoxys' Unown D (EX: Unown)

Poké-Power: DEOXYS POWER -- Once during your turn, you may search for a pokémon with Deoxys in its name in your deck. If you do, choose one of its attacks, if any. Until the end of your turn, copy the chosen attack into your Active pokémon. If that attack is performed this turn, and its resulting damage in the Defending pokémon surpasses half of its base HP, flip a coin. If heads, the Defending pokémon is now Knocked Out.

-------------------

My god. This is one kickass line indeed! Any comments/doubts? Feel free to post/PM it. And remember that anyone may do the cards of this set.

Back