Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EXP share and EV's????

JimboPro

I have googled and read a whole bunch of sites but I need clarification...

If I have a fully EV'ed pokemon with the brace that raises HP and a level 1 pokemon with exp share and defeat an audino does the level 1 pokemon get EV's? How many ? Also the same scenerio but with no brace and I defeat a litwik? What if the pokemon I am using is not fully EV'ed and I defeat something that gives 1 ev, do they both get 1 ev?

Hope the question is clear?

From what I understand with the EV items. They give you 4 EV to a stat that the item gives no matter what EV's the defeated Pokemon gives you. I may be wrong on that as I don't use the EV items but I remember reading about that. For example, if you defeat a Pokemon that gives 3 attack EVs and have the EV item for speed on, you'll get the 3 attack EVs for the kill and 4 speed EVs because of the item.

EVs do pass to the Pokemon that EXP Share is on if you have EV items on or not. EVs also do not split. both Pokemon would get the 3 from the kill.

I'm also not 100 percent sure if the EVs from any EV item gets passed on because its an item effect and not from a KO. I hope I was a bit helpful.

Last edited:
Back