Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Explosive Edge theme deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see Catcher..

But hey at least you get two Reshiram. That's not bad for a theme deck.

Everyone seems to have dozens of Catchers by now. I don't want to see old Trainers in theme decks, I want the cool new ones.

Everyone seems to have dozens of Catchers by now. I don't want to see old Trainers in theme decks, I want the cool new ones.
Not everyone does. And they're still 10 bucks on TnT.
Anyway I want the new ones as well, don't get me wrong. Just saying a few catchers in there would be awesome.

So I guess this means the Voltage Vortex theme deck will contain the other stadium Pokemon Center. Kinda fitting since Zekrom damages itself. Now if they made it more amazing by including Evolite. Yeah I know, wishful thinking. I'm predicting Level ball and Bianca to be in teh TSS line along with Cilan since he's the only Supporter introduced in this set.
~Cyber~

Well, now that the ND setlist is fully out, I've already braced myself for the disappointment of BW5 being Dark Rush + the rest of the Reshiram/Zekrom and Tornadus/Thundurus deck cards.

Why is the Elgyem a reverse holo? Seems to me that there were boosters that were opened instead of a theme deck...

Heh, Edderz, there are 9 cards not from the deck pictured. 4 Commons (Pansage, Pikachu, Shinx, Grimer), 3 Uncommons (Kricketune, Luxio, Nuzleaf), 1 Rare (Wigglytuff) and 1 Reverse (Elgyem). I guess either it comes with a pack, or the person providing the scans also managed to obtain a pack at the same time. Either way, it lines up near-perfectly with a regular pack's contents (presumably, one of the commons was a card that was also included in the deck, or an Elgyem.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back