Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Exploud EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull Bash

There's a few different lists with Exploud I've been experimenting with. Here's the one I've been using with Liability.

Pokemon:(18)
4x Whismur
3x Loudred
4x Exploud Ex
1x Exploud EM

3x Koffing
3x Weezing

Trainers:

4x Rare Candy
4x PETM
4x Cursed Stone
3x Transceiver
3x Mentor
2x Adventurer
2x Copycat
1x Farmer
1x Scientist
2x Switch

Energy: 16

10x Grass
2x Holon's Electrode
4x Boost

There's the liability list. I've been trying to capitilize on getting Turn 1 Exploud with Boost, while still being able to Liability. I feel the 3-3 line of Liability is a little too heavy, but I dont know what else to put in it. I also have a list or two with Altaria EX and Houndoom, and things.

Last edited:
this is gonna get locked because you have more than 1 deck per thread

EDIT: but with my fixes for the Exploud deck, I'd do this.

- 1 Exlpoud EM <<< if you come up against Dustox ex, just liability / Latios ex d do the same
- 1 Loudred
- 1 Mentor

+ 1 Transciever
+ 1 Scott
+ 1 ???? Holons Electrode maybe?

someone t8'ed last weekend with a exploud ex houndom swellow deck
i personally see that as stronger than this because you cant depend on weezing that much in this format.
especially with all the metanite

- 1 Loudred
- 1 Exploud EM
- 4 Grass
- 1 Cursed Stone
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Mentor

+ 2 Oddish UF
+ 1 Gloom UF
+ 2 Vilepume HP
+ 2 MagenTrode
+ 1 Tranceiver
+ 1 Holon Lass

I've been trying to think of a good Exploud/Liability list, but the best thing I have come up with is using 2-2 Weezing, 2-2 Swellow (Df), and possibly Mawile as a starter, with either a 4-2-4+1 or 3-2-3+1 Exploud Ex line. Exploud should be the main attacker. If you need to liability, use Swellow to retreat Exploud Ex for free. It should work, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

All I am saying is that if you want to win with this deck, you better go up against a ltilock deck, because you would so own that matchup. In fact it is an auto win IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back