Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Extreamly Creepy, but EXTREAMLY lucky!!!!! 1/100000000000000

manaphy trainer

I know this isn't the tread for this, but people have to know. i bought a box of legends awakened over the weekend, I opened all the paks, and I pulled not 1, not 2, BUT 6 LV.X IN THE WHOLE BOX!!!!!:eek:
I pulled the Mesperit Lv.X, I pulled 2 Uxie, a ryperior Lv.X, a Gliscor Lv.X, and a Mewtwo Lv.X,

IF ANYONE COULD EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I heard that one person a while back pulled three Lv. Xs from his box during MT so now that there are double the Lv. X's per a box I supposed its possible that you could pull 6 Lv. X's from a box. However for the record I don't believe you. But if it is true more power to you.

Assuming I have this right...

The Lv.X average is per pack, not per box, however buying boxes increases your 1/X chance of getting LV.X. So it is possible to get 36 Lv.X in a box, but that's really doubtful. At my PR we had 3 Lv.X and 3 Cynthia's in one box.

Assuming I have this right...

The Lv.X average is per pack, not per box, however buying boxes increases your 1/X chance of getting LV.X. So it is possible to get 36 Lv.X in a box, but that's really doubtful. At my PR we had 3 Lv.X and 3 Cynthia's in one box.

I've heard a lot about people not pulling Cynthia's very well. At my PR I pulled 4 of them in my 6 boosters, and it had a few people questioning it. I've pulled 5 others since the PR. I wish I was that lucky w/ Lv X's :(. Only been able to pull a Honchkrow, Azelf, and Glaceon lv X in my time.

Well first of all are you 100% sure the box is real. Does it have the plastic with the white pokeballs painted on it. If so all I can say is you are a complete lucksack.

^^ brings up a very good point if the box is legit the shrink wrap would have had white pokeballs on it

It isn't unheard of for the card finishers to miss stack sheets and you end up with a lot of foils instead of rares etc. Or to miss-stack the hoppers that fill the packs. Which could easily mean that other boxes that were produced at the same time will have the same interest feature. Anyone know where I can rush out and try a box :D

Back