Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fake Card Reports Wanted

ExoByte

Master Trainer
The Pokemon Company, International Seeking Fake Cards Reports

First, let me thank all of you who help us patrol for counterfeit cards. It really helps us quite a bit. Second, let me give you an "official" method for reporting them to The Pokémon Company international: Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Fake Card Report". Include a link to the offending auction/store/etc and include a brief explanation about what lead you to notice they were counterfeit. These are then passed onto our legal team. Thanks again for your help!

The Pokemon Company, International Seeking Fake Cards Reports

First, let me thank all of you who help us patrol for counterfeit cards. It really helps us quite a bit. Second, let me give you an "official" method for reporting them to The Pokémon Company international: Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Fake Card Report". Include a link to the offending auction/store/etc and include a brief explanation about what lead you to notice they were counterfeit. These are then passed onto our legal team. Thanks again for your help!

Glad you are working on getting rid of the fakes. Quick question, are you asking for the packs of fakes that are selling for about $1.00?

Methinks this is important enough to stick to the top of this forum.

I am glad there is a place to report them. We have 3 kids in our league that had fakes and we have only had a league for about a month.

I gave them a lead well over a year ago complete with the name and address of the retailer and the company he orders them from. he's still selling the fakes and is bold enough to say, "i know they're fake, that's why they don't cost as much"...

Well, I guess as long as we're going through our random ebay searches, just report whatever we come across.

I gave them a lead well over a year ago complete with the name and address of the retailer and the company he orders them from. he's still selling the fakes and is bold enough to say, "i know they're fake, that's why they don't cost as much"...

I'd hit Dylan up with the info again. New Sheriff in town, etc.

At the flea market here, a lot of people have been duped into buying and reselling fake boosters. One lady sells them individually. I pointed this out to her. She chastised me because "They can't be fake, they have the copyright information on them!" Apparently counterfeiters can't replicate that; who knew?

Last edited:
I'd hit Dylan up with the info again. New Sheriff in town, etc.

how can i contact him directly. even since this thread, i reported the store yet again and nothing...

nevermind, i got it.

Last edited:
At the flea market here, a lot of people have been duped into buying and reselling fake boosters. One lady sells them individually. I pointed this out to her. She chastised me because "They can't be fake, they have the copyright information on them!" Apparently counterfeiters can't replicate that; who knew?

lol no wai, i had that exact conversation with someone at this dollar store. im like these are fake... they cant be fake look it even says go-pokemon.com on them... i knew it was even more fake b/c i pulled 4 claydols in one pack... 1 claydol would be ridiculous enough but 4? lol. this store has been reported on at least 5 times that i know of 2x by me and 3x by others at league... i mean should i just continue to report the store?

lol no wai, i had that exact conversation with someone at this dollar store. im like these are fake... they cant be fake look it even says go-pokemon.com on them... i knew it was even more fake b/c i pulled 4 claydols in one pack... 1 claydol would be ridiculous enough but 4? lol. this store has been reported on at least 5 times that i know of 2x by me and 3x by others at league... i mean should i just continue to report the store?

I remember when Pokemon was losing widespread popularity, the dollar stores around here had real Rocket, Gym Heroes, and Gym Challenge packs.

But to stay on topic, should we also report counterfeit merchandise, such as plushes, watches, etc.? I've seen a lot of that on ebay... :nonono:

^ wayne, thanks for posting this. I heard there was a seller selling multiple fakes and wasn't sure who it was.
Something like this should be posted on the gym, in this thread.

Email it directly to PCI using the link in the first post here. I kinda get the feeling that the PCI guys generally don't check here every day (though they do check fairly regularly). Email is the best way to get in contact with them.

Back