Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fake Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omastar

Lately, the mods removed a "fake report" from the Cities reports section. The report in question was not fake. It was in question because there was a dispute relating to the presence of two individuals at the event. The thread was deleted and all were issued bans without a legitimate cause. Writing a fake report is a horrible thing to do, but there must be a way to differentiate a real report from a fake one.

Brit Pybas and George Win were at the Blue Springs MO cities on 12/4/10. Anyone who was there, please post and conferm this. I am not sure if either of the two individuals in question are on this site, but I am abhorred that a few seniors writing a report on the tournament could receive such an unjust punishment.

In conclusion, I am very against fake reports. I just do not like honest people getting blamed for writing a report that was percieved fake by only one person. I propose a change in the system. A "two day auto ban" is rediculous.

Please move this if I posted in the wrong section.

I dont know if George was there, but I was talking to Brit last night, and he said that he had only been to Eurika so far.

lol maybe fake reports are bad, but I think we can all agree that GoStop's was...not bad.

If you've got a fake report, post it in the Fan Fic section :thumb:

So all, discussion aside, you show me how this report can be considered 'real':

Posted by: Wailord Master
Original Content:
Please Lock This. On to the report.

ROUND 1
I GET T2 LOCK MY THREAD GG BRO

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

PROPS:
LOCKING MY THREAD
CHANGING DOPAHAN ATOZ NAME TO HAPINY 13
LOCKING MY THREAD AGAIN

SLOPS MY THREAD STILL BEING OPEN

Check out PokeNews! http://pokenews.devhub.com/
Check out my trade thread! http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread...24#post1829224

ƊƠƝƤӇƛƝƛƬƠȤ
This was the topic as I found it. It was further deleted by the original poster after I made report of it.

The posts replying to the topic mirrored the report - providing nothing at all for the site.

If there was an error, maybe he should have corrected the error, instead of going the way he did go with this.

I did not just decide to randomly ban the people involved - all the posts to this topic were spam, nothing more.

If people wish to challenge the bans or the reasoning, they are free to contact the Owners of the site via the 'Contact Us' feature at the bottom of every page of the PokeGym.

Fake reports belong in the Fan Fic section, if anywhere, of this site. Posting a fake report in with real reports just wastes the time of the members and the Staff.

If you have anything else you would like to discuss, feel free to PM me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back