Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fake?

The font is horribly wrong on that image and one of the attack names is incorrect.

Why would they use a stock image of an obvious fake to sell a genuine card?

The shipping is $23 . . . whole thing is a scam. Not a good one either. They are almost as dumb as anyone who buys it.

Ha! I didn't even notice the attack names.

This is why its a bad idea (and against ebay rules) to use another auction's image.

^ Isn't it actually called Cursed Droplets though? Or is that the Japanese version?
I'm pretty sure the first attack is the messed up one, not positive thuogh.

PokeBeach translation of the Japanese one was 'Cursed Droplets'. Our version is 'Cursed Drop'. Droplets actually makes more sense.

'Darkness Plunge' looks like another attempt at translation. PokeBeach version was 'Plunge into Darkness' and we got 'Hurl into Darkness'.

The biggest thing to watch out for with any auction where the shipping price is super high is that I don't think the seller has to refund the shipping price if things go awry (I'm not 100% sure about this, ask someone with more eBay experience).

Plus, eBay just changed its policy so that they will charge fees for the entire sale price (sale + shipping). Before, eBay used to charge 9% on the sale price only, meaning a lot of people (me included lol) would charge a higher shipping price than needed to that eBay would take away less from a sale. But now, since it's charged on the entire value, people have no reason to charge abnormally high shipping prices anymore.

Back