Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Family Pokemon Pranks

Ryomota

Around 4 months ago, I lost my Flareon EX. I was really angry that I lost it. You could imagine. So today, I was trying to find it, so I asked my little brother to help my. I went one way, he went the other. I was going back to my room, to see he was sneaking it back into my binder giggling. I was so horribly angry at him! I calmed down, or so it seemed. I snuck into his room, and took his EX binder:lol: Hopefully, this will teach him, but probably not. Has anyone in your family played a pokemon prank on you?

My sister once removed all 4 of the Dark Slowking from my deck once. Made it very difficult to win that game. :lol:

Really? Thats like when my bro was playing LBS. I took out all the EX's and replaced them with magikarp and fossils

It was even slyer with my sister. I'd 5 piled, then went off to the toilet leaving my deck there. We then set up and I set prizes. I thought I had the worst luck when I saw none in my deck, but when I took my 3rd prize and had seen no Dark Slowking, I got nervous. :rolleyes:

uhh we took this guys Espeon Ex from his deck and he didnt notice until he was at home editing his deck.

This funny one came from round 5 of 2006 New England Regionals. I was playing Queendom against Nick K, Also running Queen. I get a god hand (Pidgey, Rare Candy, Pidgeot, Double Rainbow Energy, and some other cards that didn't matter) He starts with only one Active Pokémon, that of course I can't see because the round hasn't started yet. We do highroll to see who goes first, and It's me. He then tells his freind right next to him "He'd have to do a T1 clutch to beat me", Revealing that that cards is a feebas. Nick C, who sitting right next to me (I showed him my hand because I had such a God start) gives him a nod. Nick K's Like "Crap." It get's even more worse for him as 15+ had a seating mix-up, so the round was going start even later, but he still has to stay in the position he's in. So what does he do? He swaps cards while no one's looking of course. But of course we all catch him, and when the round FINALLY starts, 1 Second later I'm raising my hand.

One time when no one was looking,I swapped all of my brothers Pokemon in his deck with POP Pack 1 minums.

When my son played against Yamato and his Flarados at World's he used a dice that had all even numbers on it. 2,4,8,16.32,64. He rolled it for Dual Ball and the Burn Damage. He then told him each time he rolled it. Yamato laughed and said "miss" on the burn. Then No No No you can't do that. Well it was funny at the time.

I found 2 dice in my bag that I never use except for damage counters and the 3 on both had 1 dot missing so each dice had two 2s on it

Back