Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Feraligatr EX v Omastar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireborn

I have a LM Omastar active, and my opponent a Feraligatr EX. I use Drag Off, to switch in my opponent's benched Totodile. I've also got a Kabuto in play.

Will Omastar do the extra 20 damage to Totodile? Or will Feraligatr EXs body stop Omastar's body of doing 20 extra damage from working since it was active at the time the attack began?

Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if you discussed this at the latest meeting and if we have an answer yet?

Will Omastar do +20 damage when it drags off something on the bench when Feraligatr EX is active? It'd be great if I could get the answer before our Regionals April 17!

Feraligatr ex's Poke-Body only works when it is the Active Pokemon. When it is switched out, it no longer works. Omastar would get the +20 damage boost from Kabuto, doing 30.

Adding the Rules Team Ruling - Jimmer was too fast for us :wink:
== OVERPOWERING FANG (Feraligatr EX - EX:Unseen Forces)

Q. If my Omastar with "Ancient Fang" Poke-BODY tries to use its "Drag Off" attack against an opponent's active Feraligatr-EX (and I have a Kabuto on my bench), will Omastar do +20 extra damage to the Pokemon my opponent brings up? Or does Feraligatr-EX's "Overpowering Fang" cancel out the "Ancient Fang" Poke-BODY before it gets switched out?
A. Omastar does 30 damage to the new Defending Pokémon. Feraligatr-EX's Overpowering Fang works only when it's the Active Pokémon, and it goes to the bench before damage is done. (Jun 8, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back