1 - VS Seeker

3 - Broken Time-Space

4 - Elm's
2 - Bebe's
1 - Collector

Energy:

16 - Water Energy

Strategy:
-Quickly search out Floatzel GL lv X to ensure that if any pokemon faint, you can use them again. Get out Gatr Prime and attach as much energy as possible.
-Broken Time-Space is so if they do faint you can evolve them and attach energies the same turn.
-Croconaw MT is for getting out all the energies you might need.
-Walrein is awesome because of its power. Kind of flippy, but its worked for me a ton

If there is anything that could make my deck run better, please tell me anything!

Last edited:
I think you need a 2-2 line of Claydol for consistency. I would also run only the MT Croconaw because its Poke-Power is so good for getting out Energies. Aside from that, I would max out the Rare Candies and add in some Roseanne's for energy searching consistency. A 4th Totodile would also be good, considering you run 4 Feraligatr in total and only 3 Totodile.

Oops! I accidentally put in 3 totodiles, I meant 4. I do actually have 4 in my deck. What should I take out to put Rare Candies and Roseanne's in?

If you play roseanne's you won't need the SP radar so take that out and it looks like you only have 58 cards so
that would give you some space.
I would also suggest playing warp point over switch and try to fit in a second claydol and baltoy
other that that looks good.

by the way its Andrew from Arby's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back