3 Island Cave
3 Professor Elm's Training Method
4 Rare Candy
1 Pokémon Retriever

Energy: 14
10 Water Energy
4 Metal Energy

What should i put in?
I want to take out vaporeon because he and jirachi counter each other, also, i don't have enough energies to keep vaporeon useful.
I want articuno but its hard to fit in because umbreon is also helpful since he lets me keep control with his pkpower and his first attack.
ppl have said to put espeon EX in cuz of devo flash and psyloop but i have no idea how that would play since it limits the water energy available for feraligatr.
I have metal energies in this deck because jirachi is usually out first turn so metal keeps it alive by geting rid of the 1st turn 10 damage attacks. This also helps against 2nd turn kills like slowking because it allows me to deal 50 damage right of the bat and leave them weak for something else.

Last edited:
-4 Metal NRG
-1 Pokémon Retriever
-1 Holon's Magneton
-2 Vaporeon

+2 Espeon EX
+1 PETM
+4 Pyschic
+1 Eevee

Hope that helps
Jirachi isnt meant to for attackin its meant for gettin your setup up and pumpin your monster out and etc

Last edited:
-1 umbreon ex
-2 metal energy
-2 vaporeon
+1 vaporeon ex
+1 espeon ex
+1 PETM/croconaw
+2 holon ton/trode

i personally don't favor g8r as a t2 deck. u have to have swoop, candy, energy, AND a way to get him, which is much more situational than, say, medicham or other stage 1s.

espeon/vaporeon is good for a power lock deck because it does act as disruption and espeon is a very good attacker (it's kinda risky, but letting them leave out a desert ruins=90 for 3)

u should also try to find some space for 2 super scoop ups. it helps u reuse ur eevos and can sometimes save games. GL w/ it :thumb:

Well, you should take out the Eevee line and just play Jirachi and gator ex and play 4 of each for a real turn 2 deck. play 4 Boost Energy, Swoop Teleporter, Rare Candy, and lose the Metal Energy, it will be a bad top deck if your are losing and lose the Pow! Hand Extension and play Warp Point and/or Pokemon Reversal sense at this point it is turn 2 and Warp Point or Reversal Helps more. Then we can test play it to work out the bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back