Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Few questions involving TRR Trainers, Spinda LM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkrZen

Just curious about a few cards..

About Trainers/Energy that says, "If you have more prizes left than your opponent.." like Pow! Hand Extension and Scramble Energy, what if both you and your opponent have the same number of prizes? Are the mentioned cards null until you have more prizes left, period?

For Politoed ex's last attack, if you have the same HP left as your opponent, it's 70 damage, right?

Here's a tricky one, if I use Tripping Turn and switch out to Spinda LM, then it's my opponent's turn and he/she has a Basic that attempts to attack, what does he/she flip for first, Spinda's Pokebody or Dunsparce's attack that caused Confusion?

Double and triple energy count toward retreat cost as 1 energy, right?

That's about all I need cleared up.. (for now) lol.

Thanks!

DrkrZen said:
Just curious about a few cards..

About Trainers/Energy that says, "If you have more prizes left than your opponent.." like Pow! Hand Extension and Scramble Energy, what if both you and your opponent have the same number of prizes? Are the mentioned cards null until you have more prizes left, period?
Whwn it says "more", that is what it means. The actions do not occur until you have more.
DrkrZen said:
For Politoed ex's last attack, if you have the same HP left as your opponent, it's 70 damage, right?
Yes, if the HP is equal the damage is 70.
DrkrZen said:
Here's a tricky one, if I use Tripping Turn and switch out to Spinda LM, then it's my opponent's turn and he/she has a Basic that attempts to attack, what does he/she flip for first, Spinda's Pokebody or Dunsparce's attack that caused Confusion?
You would flip for Spindra's Pattern Distraction first, then if you could attack, you would flip for Confusion.
DrkrZen said:
Double and triple energy count toward retreat cost as 1 energy, right?
Wrong, if an energy provides 2 or 3 energy, it counts as 2 or 3 toward the retreat cost.
DrkrZen said:
That's about all I need cleared up.. (for now) lol.

Thanks!
Here's a little advice - If you want your question answered as quickly as possible, ask one question per thread. This one wasn't particularly hard to answer, but no one has taken the time to do it because it takes time to answer a four part post.

BDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back