Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FF Experimental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaic

Not my deck, so don't flame me. ^^;; I know there's problems with it. I'm posting this on behalf of one of the kids at my league, whose parents don't like him visiting online forums and chat rooms. It's his first attempt at a tournament level deck, and I expect this, or something like it, will be what he brings to the local City Champs in Feb. He has a few other ideas for the deck, but being a kid, he's obviously on a tight budget. With what's below, he pretty much had all these cards for in his collection already.

Pokémon (20)
4x Slugma (Deoxys - Collect)
2x Magcargo (Deoxys - Smooth Over)
2x Magcargo (Unseen Forces)
3x Torchic (Emerald)
2x Combusken (Emerald)
3x Blaziken (Emerald)
2x Makuhita (Delta Species)
1x Hariyama ex (Deoxys)
1x Hariyama (Delta Species)

Energy (16)
5x Fighting Energy
5x Fire Energy
3x Holon Energy FF
3x Scramble Energy

Trainer (24)
4 TV Reporter
3 Battle Frontier
3 Celio's Network
3 Rare Candy
3 Holon's Mentor
2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
2 Warp Point
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Holon Farmer

I can only assume straight out attack, relying on the weaknesses of Pokémon in the current metagame as he sees it (Scizor ex, etc) to see him through. I really didn't discuss strategy with him, and to be honest, I don't think he really grasps some of the more complex strategies of some decks either. It took a while to convince him that Rocket's Admin is worth it. ^^;;

- 1 or 2 (your choice) magcargo UF
+ 1 or 2 magcargo DX

Do you mind if i maybe play this & experiment with it? It may have some potiential (aslong as the metagame doesn't change)

Last edited:
I would assume simply because he actually owns Blaziken, though I shouldn't think it'd be too hard for him to trade for a Typlosion at league.

Experiment with it to your heart's content metagross.

Blazikens r for noobs and cheaters alike! A good old fashioned charizard and charizard ex family is suitable for and all out ATTACK deck.

Vulpix and Ninetales from HL are excellent combo with Blaziken so use them, not to forget Pidgeot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back