Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fieldworker And Cheerleader's Cheer

readmyusername

Does anyone why they printed Cheerleader's Cheer, instead of just reprinting Fieldworker?:confused: If you're not sure what I am talking about look up the two cards and compare them. They are much more simarlary than old Bill and new Bill.

Probably because they wanted people to buy the packs. repriting the old fieldworker would mean people could dig their fieldworkers out of wherever they are, and then they wouldn't need that card from the packs

For the same reason they have Mom's Kindness and Bill which do the same. Cheerleader's Cheer is related to the Pokeathlon topic, Fieldworker is related to an outdated theme (Eidolon Forest).

Probably because they wanted people to buy the packs. repriting the old fieldworker would mean people could dig their fieldworkers out of wherever they are, and then they wouldn't need that card from the packs

If they really wanted to do that, they would rename a card like Rare Candy and force people into buying a new set.

Seriously, how many extra packs are they selling over Cheerleader's Cheer? How many people would want to use Fieldworker even if they could? :rolleyes:

It is possible to be too cynical sometimes.

Same reason for Desert Shaman -> Judge, Item Finder -> Junk Arm, and Gust of Wind -> Pokemon Catcher, really.

Plus, it wouldn't make too much of a difference in Unlimited. However, if Rare Candy were reprinted with a different name, I could see people running 8 of them. =]

Same reason for Desert Shaman -> Judge, Item Finder -> Junk Arm, and Gust of Wind -> Pokemon Catcher, really.

And Nightly Garbage Run --> Night Maintenance.

At least you can play 8 GoW's in Unlimited now >.> Also Itemfinder's wording is kinda different.. and it works on Supporters/Stadiums I think.

Also Itemfinder's wording is kinda different.. and it works on Supporters/Stadiums I think.

It would. Back then everything that wasn't an energy or a Poke was a trainer - i.e. Trainers, Supporters, and Stadiums of now a days.

:/

Back