Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FINALLY, Chicago has a City Championship!!!!

BANGINBOX

Come one, come all......come defend your home turf! An exciting City Championship is coming to CHICAGO! Hope to see you all there.

Now....for the details!

6810 W. Archer Ave.
Chicago, IL. 60638

Contact person: Jimmy Ballard (me) 773-229-0824

Date
Sun, Jan. 6, 2008

Registration Time
10:30-11:30

Note: Decklists will be required and available onsite.

Start Time
12:00pm FIRM!!!

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
HP-SW, along with Promos number DP01 on, Black Star Promos 037-040 and POP series 4, 5, & 6. If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used, except Mysterious Fossil with 10 HP. (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group, MAX top cut of four).

Prizes (Junior, Senior, & Master Divisions)
1st - 18 booster packs, City Championship Medal, Bag of Goodies
2nd - 10 booster packs
3rd - 4 booster packs
4th - 4 booster packs

Every player will receive Promo Card and Pin while supplies last!!!

Door Prizes: TBD

Hope to see a few folks travel in from other areas. I think we may get a crew from Wisconsin, Indiana and possibly Michigan/Minnesota. Hope all of them can make the trip. can make the trip up!

Please realize I can only sit up to 88, after that people will stand at my counters.(up to 12 more)

PM or post w/ any questions or requests for directions!

Jimmy

With Pastimes on Saturday (I know), I wouldn't be surprised if you max that place out. Yep, I'm about 99% gonna be there...

With Niles on the previous day, and very little else in the area on that weekend (thus far), I get the feeling that you won't have too much trouble filling the place up. It'll be fun!!! :D

Back