Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Finally Passed the Professor Exam!

Six times? Wow ... I am not sure whether this is dedication or being downright stubborn since the time frame it took you to take six Professor exams can probably let you take 10 driving exams ... :eek:

I remember some prof had to take it more than a dozen times.
Forget the exact number.
Reminds me, I have to retake it soon...

congrats. i broke out my binder of rulings and errata to study jsut two days ago. i'm going to give it another shot, too.

I know just how frustrating it can be to retake the prof. exam over and over again. Nice job. It only took me 4 times though. :biggrin:
~Cyber~

It's frustrating because most of the rules aren't updated. I didn't play when sandstorm was around, so I don't know rulings on cards of that era. I know stuff from Deoxys-on. I really wish it would be updated. I miss stupid questions because they are cards I've never used.

It shouldn't be. The important parts of the cards are given to you, so you don't generally need to look up specific cards. Also, it really only tests your knowledge of metarules and their applications to specific situations. As long as you can perform this particular function, you're fine on the test.

Very true...I really didn't have to reference the Compendium at all, and really only had to look up stuff for some of the procedural questions.

Back