Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

finishing out these matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Archetype

Moderator <br> Contest Host
I've GOT to get the next round started today.

So, I'm going to be basing autolosses on communications that I've witness between (or not seen) between the opponents of each match.

Some people have been visible and available for 2 days with little/no response from opponents.

At some point fellas, I've got to make a cut list and advance the ones who are more active (for the good of the tourney)

CUTS occur very soon - Today (Tuesday between 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. EST )

PLEASE GET ON HAMAcHI and PLAY!

Remember, you CAN create your own Hamachi network and PM your opponent so you can meet and play on that network.

24 DragonairMaster8 . (0/0) vs. Meesie666666 . (0/0)
13 Magnechu Team X-Files (0/0) vs. corrupti0n Team Burnaby (0/0)
14 Ultima . (0/0) vs. Kingeringer_13 . (0/0)
19 JandPDS . (0/0) vs. ARMondak . (0/0)
21 Varna HeyTrainer (0/0) vs. yoyofsho16 Team Hatter (0/0)
25 tehmoe (0/0) vs. DarthPika TeamHatter (0/0)
26 Dragon100 . (0/0) vs. Rogue Archetype . (0/0)
28 Bullados Fighting Illini (0/0) vs. sdrawkcab . (0/0)
29 Gashmoigidy HeyTrainer (0/0) vs. Pokemon99 . (0/0)

Last edited:
yoyo, I hope you're around early (or now, AIM me). I've got a CC to be at by noon tomorrow.

*looks at table 26*
what are you so busy with Roguey? lol jk
will you be posting r2 pairings as soon as the deadline ends tomorrow?
or later on?

rogue, i play in WereWolf and just want to browse privately so i am in invisible mode. i don't think i should have to lose round 1 because I *haven't* been on as much as my opponent. Anyway.. I have PM'd gash again

yoyo, I hope you're around early (or now, AIM me). I've got a CC to be at by noon tomorrow.

Has he answered your PM ?

*looks at table 26*
what are you so busy with Roguey? lol jk
will you be posting r2 pairings as soon as the deadline ends tomorrow?
or later on?

Yes. The second 2 p.m. comes, I'm dishin out game losses and getting on with it.
My Opponent communicated that he can't get the programs to load, so I figured I'd give him the extension along with everyone else.

corruption where are youuuu i'm on when you said you would be on

You guys MISS each other so much .. LOL!

Even I played corruption while he waited for you to come on.
The FUNNY thing is, you were on like 2 hours asking me to play you ... you logged off... he came on ... lol :rolleyes:

That's how you two have been all weekend.

Yeah I admit, Halo 3 distracted me for a while :)

boooooooooooo

He waited online for 6 hours yesterday. I, literally, saw him and spoke to him and sent PMs while he waited. :mad:

rogue, i play in WereWolf and just want to browse privately so i am in invisible mode. i don't think i should have to lose round 1 because I *haven't* been on as much as my opponent. Anyway.. I have PM'd gash again

You've GOT to communicate. No matter what mode you're in man.
Get on Hamachi and just sit there so your opponent can find you ... that's the least you could do.

Remember, your opponent is just sitting there for hours waiting on your Hamachi name to light up.
So yes... if you don't try to make an effort to make yourself available, your opponent should win.

Yeah man i've been online off and on for the past 2 days like every 1/2 hour. You've been on yesterday afternoon for like and hour and this morning from 5 to 6. :/.

SO rougue, what are you going to do if you don't get your own battle in, will you be out round 1? lol

I've, obviously, been here with software working.
I'm giving HIM time to get his going. So, he's DQ'd and I go on to next round.
(sucks to win that way though)

15 Brawler1624 Team Hurricane (0/0) vs. ShadowGuard . (0/0)

Game 1: ShadowGuard
Game 2: Brawler1624
Game 3: Brawler1624

Great games.

A MESSAGE TO POKEMON99: ima stop checking by 10, because by then we couldnt even play best 2/3. Just a warning.

EDIT: OK, there's only an hour left and he still hasnt answered. Since we couldnt even play 2/3 in this time i'm taking the win.

Last edited:
15 Brawler1624 Team Hurricane (0/0) vs. ShadowGuard . (0/0)

Game 1: ShadowGuard
Game 2: Brawler1624
Game 3: Brawler1624

Great games.

Thanks for reporting it.

How many rounds are there going to be in this tournament?

Six rounds is what TOM softare says.

A MESSAGE TO POKEMON99: ima stop checking by 10, because by then we couldnt even play best 2/3. Just a warning.

EDIT: OK, there's only an hour left and he still hasnt answered. Since we couldnt even play 2/3 in this time i'm taking the win.

Yeah. You've been on like ALL day long. I don't blame you.

OK... autowins are above in BOLD

There have been people (self - included ) that have been sitting around for HOURS/Days waiting to get their game in; they deserve to move on.

I REALLY do appreciate everyone signing up and trying to help our first major online tourney at the Gym happen.
Those who get the DQ, I did not want you to lose this way. I tried to extend the time and encourage communication.

I hope that you do not go away angry and I truly hope you give the next one a try.

If I haven't seen much communication from either side, you both get DQ'd.
We need to advance people that will play in future rounds.

With Respect,

RA

SOMEBODY HOP ON HAMACHI AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT THESE MATCHES...

14 Ultima . (0/0) vs. Kingeringer_13 . (0/0)
19 JandPDS . (0/0) vs. ARMondak . (0/0)
21 Varna HeyTrainer (0/0) vs. yoyofsho16 Team Hatter (0/0)

Well for the Magnechu thing, just flip a coin to decide the winner. Or one of them decides to drop so that we can move on Round 2 of the tournament please!

Ok... here's the decision on Mikey Vs. Corrupti0n

I had to view log records to see WHO has been on searching for the other...

Magnechu - Last Activity: 12/29/2009 10:55 AM
corrupti0n - Last Activity: 12/29/2009 12:24 AM

It appears Mikey was on TODAY trying to knock out his match and Corruption hasn't been on at all today.

Match goes to Mikey for putting for the effort to get the game done this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back