Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

fire emblem

They are amazing games, but i think sacred stones had a crappy storyline and shadow dragon is really all over the place. The first one we got (blazing sword) is easily the best. Do any of you guys do shipping w/ FE?

My favorite Fire Emblem games are the ones on the Gamecube and the Wii. Ike is my favorite character on Fire Emblem. Sadly, I don't main him in brawl =( and it's a shame that Ike is terrible in Brawl.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the fire emblems. 7(Blazing Sword) or 10(Radiant Dawn) are probably my favorites. I probably play through it about once every 4 months.

They are amazing games, but i think sacred stones had a crappy storyline

I thought that Sacred Stones had a better storyline than most, the game was just too easy.

Path of Radiance was horrendous. No Dark magic, the game was too short, and it was nearly impossible to max out weapon ranks. That, and the storyline was pretty dull.

I'm trying to figure out whether it would be worth it to buy Sword of Seals, has anyone here played it?

Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon are 2 of my favourite games. I'd even hazard to say I like them better than Mario Galaxy

In case anyone here hasn't heard yet, there's going to be a remake of FE3, which is the sequel to Shadow Dragon. W00t!

I liked the mechanics of Shadow Dragon, but I think the storyline was too short and sort of badly put together. I love the wifi battles though, and the fact that you can change classes.

Fire Emblem for GBA was also great. Easily two of my favorite video games to date.

Back