Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First deck, be gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

travis3290

Actually ill take anything really, i already retired this deck. Its also went through so many changes i dont even have a deck list really, but here goes.

Pokemon:20

2-1-2 Typhlosion prime
2-2 ninetales HG/SS
3-2-1 Magmortar x (magmortar w/flame body)
2-1 infernape 4 x
1-1 blaziken fb x
1-1 heatran x

Trainers:26
2 BTS
4 felicities
4 candies
4 poke communication
2 bebe
2 PONT
1 luxury ball
2 quick ball
1 dusk ball
2 energy search
2 pokedex 910is

Energy: 14
14 fire

Strategy: This deck finishes off differently depending on what im facing, but im using magmortar as my attacker. use ninetales to draw, use pokecommunication to exchange unneeded cards, pick up fire with T-prime and attach to magmortar(sometimes i have two T-primes out) attach fire from hand to heal the two i just put down, and its three energies per turn, but most likely two. If it is two, you probably have some others out. with heatran x for flip fail, infernape for switch, magmortar to burn, and blaziken to boost burn damage, i can almost guarantee a knock out, always. I havnt taken this deck to any serious competition, as im still just starting, but i love it, and it runs nice imo, though i only play with local buddies. So go ahead and tell me what you think.

Drop all the SP's. Increase the Heatran line to 2-2. Drop the Energy Searches. They do nothing for you . You coud just as easily draw an Energy than an energy search, and they are only useful at all when you have 3 or more different energy types. Also drop the quick balls. This way, you can add 4 Roseanne's Research and 3 Lv.Max.

Yea, Level Maxes definitely look like a good idea in this deck. Energy searches are useless especially since your only running fire energies. I'd take out the Pokedex910is and put in some roseannes and premier balls. That's also a lot of techs, I would pick out ones that you don't find as important (ie. infernape). I do like the strategy though :)

Thanks guys for the advice, ill probably pull it back out when i get some new cards

i have some rose's coming in the mail, but as of now im just started and dont have much cards, the stuff you see there i bought as singles mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back