Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First masters tourney yeee

elekid_957

So I play what I always do :D dur hur HoPe. Written on iPod so prob not as lengthy as it could be lol. Anyways we got like 50 ppl and 6 rounds t4 which is dumb.. Anyways

R1 vs dialga scizor houndoom prime?
So I have a pretty decent hand. Ambi start but no way to get basics other than a lookers. I do have energy and e gain tho. So she goes does stuff. I topdeck collector and grab krow blaze and raptor. Turn ambi attach to blaze and honcho for radar and turn so I can get raptor out next turn. So I do that and just honcho again for sprays n junk. Next turn I get out belted blaziken x and one shot her houndoom. She basically sends up stuff until I turn blaze and target attack a machop for game.

1-0

R2 vs vilegar
Alright this was stupid. I have unown q and draggy start. Of course he has an uxie start and goes first. :/ so I have to put draggy up, and have no way of poketurning him this turn.... So it's stuck ip there while I do stuff. Hd gets tomb next turn and I have to manually retreat draggy... Lol long story short I luring flame vilwplumes many many times ad he can never ko blazi even with me grabbing a trainer topdeck each turn... So I kill 3 vilwplumes throughout the game lol Eventually I get trainers again! Send up ditto triple turn my crobat to ko tomb on bench and put 20 on his gengar x. Then shadow room it. Of COURSE time is cAlled on his turn.. Which sucks. So he polterghesits and the card I drew of prize was bebes. And last turn I forgot to play belt on a pkmn thinking he should shadow room it. So he hits me for 60. I so stuff get trainer outt my hand and kill his gengar 2-2. He sends up oddish to bring me to 50 hp for ko (if I had benches the belt he couldn't have kid ditto so I take a prize with krow gg) then warp energys to haunter with 1 energy and uses pont. So he needs gengar out of these 6 cards or else Incan kill him. He gets gloom vileplume and gengar with hrs in play. So now I'm trainer locked again.. It's gg I can't ohko his gengar this turn. I really liked the old time limit better I woulda won this..

1-1

R3 vs vileplume beloowsom
So should be an easy game with blaze right? Wrong. I get a 4 energy crobat skuntank g and belt start.. He gets t2 2 gloom and sunspots with spirit active. I ko sprit with shipper still no supporter. He gets t3 bellisom and vileplume. Kills me. Basically I stall out for 15 turns with sleep ext. Still no supporter. Or anything remotely helpful.. Terrible game but we all have them.

1-2

R4 vs idk
T1 sableye belt crobat g for sink on his tangela. I wet decor used contest all yeee. Good starts against bad decks WTF

2-2

R5 vs speed rapidash with 4 crobats ect.
Yeah. I get awesome start do stuff. He takes quick 2 prizes but key sprays ftw. I just use snippet galactic hw and skuntank to ko each rapidash. He only took 3 prizes

3-2

R6 vs metagross ttar sableye?
Yeah idk. I think he took one prize and I stormed him with krow snipes and even raptors attack lol

4-2

So yay 4-2s alright I guess. G3 was just one of those times... I'll win next week hahahahahaha or at least tc

Props
Masters
Pizza
Friends
HoPe for bein bdif
Ditto!
Othe stuff

Slops
G3 no supporters
Misplays (it's been 2 months since pkmn haha)
Nm else

Thx for reading!

Wow my spelling is terrible lol. But yeah thanks ppl I'll probably run HoPe next br too. Unless I feel lol playing another awesome deck hahaha

I think you two are the only ones. Marky was going in with it though he didn't have the blazes and i'm not going to any BRs. goin' ta have to wait for cities (well...prereleases) for my first masters appearance.

Oh you guys.

GL with hope this season. You need to show me the deck man. Come up here and play.

lol, good job for your first tourny in masters eleki =) and dude, watch what youre pressing when you type. you said snipper when you meant shuppet like 3 times lol

pokemon doesn't think iphone is real xD!!

as for loss of skill, bits of playtesting, seeing what the format is, and just being on my matchups like a fat boy on a cupcake (i think i already used this one here...the others i can't say w/o getting banned so i'm just sticking with this one) helps a ton.

((OOC: i should read things through more)) about ditto...your welcome!!

Back