Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First Meloetta cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...They had better not screw up making plasma pokemon. I swear to arceus if we end up with a repeat of the SP engine, i'm going to kick some skitty into the ocean and watch them drown while bullet seeding infants....

Or not.

We'll see.

I am personally hoping for the new owner's mechanics to do to Evolutions what SPs did for basics.

Last edited:
Meloetta is one of my favorite Unova Pokemon therefore I want the Aria form's adorable card in English like RIGHT NOW instead of having to wait until November or February. ;_;

I wonder if we'll get a toss back to the old Magma/Aqua trainers that let you drop a Stage 1 or Stage 2 as a basic at the cost of a few damage counters. Sure 140 on that Klingklang isn't as bulky as an EX, but if it has a fast attack to back it up it could be pretty alright.

...They had better not screw up making plasma pokemon. I swear to arceus if we end up with a repeat of the SP engine, i'm going to kick some skitty into the ocean and watch them drown while bullet seeding infants....

Or not.

We'll see.

Overreact much? Not too much, oh much too much.

I get the feeling that if there is going to be Arceus EX, which is likely, everyone may be disappointed; expecting it to be ridiculously OP and just ends up sucking. I don't know :confused: just this feeling...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back