Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First Team Compendium invitational update

the tournament kindly named "please,please,please give us some product; and while at it fetch us a sandwich" tournament or the "watch out for your head for the flying pda" invitational has come to an end, we suspect heavy cheating coming from the colluded work of the head judge (pokesensei) and the first place (ladies man), as for standings, Ken came at last, and he was awarded the regirock award, while yours truly came at 4th, winning he kyogre ex mention.

I wanna congratulate everyone who attended and did not fell asleep at it.

and chrisbo, pokedad, bds, and the whole gang inlcuding angela who put up with a bunch of bad puns and jokes.

hope it gets institucionalized as a yearly event.

Last edited by a moderator:
IvesRountree said:
hope it gets institucionalized as a yearly event.

I hope so also Ives, the wife and I had a blast playing. It was the only times we where able to play the whole weekend, and it was a lot of fun. Maybe fetch us a sandwich will let us do it again next year. :rolleyes:

LOL Ives...got to watch out for that `Sensei character. He`s kinda shady. ;)

The Ladies Man kicked butt and won. Man, what an awesome player he was. He went 4-0 and schooled you guys. ROTFLMAO :lol:

I`ll fill more in after I get some rest and do what I have to do now that I`m home.

`Sensei

This is what I get for spending good quality time with Japanese players raiding every card out of my box in exchange for the mysterious Dunsparces I got along with a boat load of other great Japanese stuff. Yeah I missed alot where I wanted to be but in exchange I made alot of new friends from a country I am just starting to really learn about. I just need to learn to keep my ears out more when I am around.

I am safely back home now, thank goodness. Hey Yasu Usai was on my plane back to Denver. That was a treat to be able to talk to him more as Worlds has been the first time I have met him.

I could use a sandwich right now.

Thanks to PUI (and Dave in particular) for fronting the product.

I bet they all thought we were insane to want to start a draft at midnight when we all had to get up early the next morning. Maybe we should be institutionalized...

We could either go with Ives' names for the event, or maybe we should go with "The Watch out for Flying PDAs Invitational". :p

Yes, it was a fun event for Dylan and I, but i think 'Sensei was just lucky. Oh yeah, it should have been, "Old Ladies Man"! :)
Rick

I am buying a wrist band for my pda... though looking back, I have never heard that a palm could take such a hit and still work, it must have something to do with the fact that Dave did get us some product, and he did fetch us (earlier) like 36 sandwiches...
TC I am really greatfull for having accepted a problematic judge into your activities, I am truly in your debt... how about making me honorary international guest? :p

I will make sure we do get to play it next year.

being the person to take last place(HA HA HA BDS) was awsome I love how my deck stalled against POP's I knew it was going to be a long night then, Mad props to TC for having me there I had a great time and the regirock will always be treasured.
BLiZ

BLiZzArD said:
being the person to take last place(HA HA HA BDS) ....

I feel so cheated. I had last place all sewn up, then that darned bye came along and spoiled it. :(

A tip of the hat to all who participated. What a fun evening! :clap:

BDS

*sniffle* My parents knew about this and they didn't tell me... all because some evil man from Team Rocket threatened them >.> just kidding Rick =P

Back