Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First three Noble Victories cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
FlipTini FTW. Maybe a MagMill deck could become popular now?

Interesting... I made a speculative deck list a few weeks ago, and I had Hydreigon at 78 when it's really 79. :O But Kyurem being 34 instead of 30 means that I'm wrong in a few places.

Kyurem is going to be a problem. Can't wait for this set to release. This is the set you want to get a few boxes for.

Victini FA English looks a little like what I Photoshopped for proxying from the Japanese one a few months ago... none of the texture or anything from Japan. Oh well, what did I expect? Exactly as we got (Now, I did [DEL]spend[/DEL] waste a good few hours on the proxy but...)

Anyway, this set will definitely shift the metgame. Pull rates better not be as bad as last time...

I'm sure the Victini FA will probably look a lot better in real life. Thundurus and Tornadus from EP had the same plain pre-release scans that lacked any kind of texture or shininess and in actuality they look much better in person.

Fall Regionals is the 12th-13th....

So yes. These will be legal.
No they won't. To quote the website:

The two Black & White—Noble Victories theme decks arrive in retail stores nationwide on November 2nd. Booster packs debut in stores November 16th, featuring powerful Pokémon like Kyurem, Druddigon, and Hydreigon for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back