Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First World Pokemon Problems.

elam18

Let's talk about our first world problems related to pokemon.

Example:

My Charizard 1st edition is a PSA 9 =/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Note:] FWPP means first world pokemon problem as shown in the title above... It is in no way offensive or meant to be offensive..
It's just an abbreviation of "First World Pokemon Problem" and nothing else.

Last edited:
someone made a first-world pokemon problems thread. FWPP.

LOL YUP THAT"S RIGHT... since we live in first world countries.. we always complain about our daily issues... like "dude i'm so fat" when 3rd world countries wishes that they were fat because some are very very hungry.

Well back on topic... I bought 3 pokemon tins and got no ultra rares! FWPP D:

The $6 magnetic case I bought to hold my bianca FA isn't protective enough. FWPP.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I buy nice Japanese sleeves and have to throw them out because of a tiny bend on a corner than you can barely see anyway.

It's taking forever to breed a good Chinchou. Granted I've only started two days ago and I'm currently with a 31/x/31/31/31/14 mon, but still....

Top cut, regionals, sudden death, super tense match. Opponent opens Skuntank G, I open..... Skuntank G. :(

As obnoxious as that was, in retrospect it was one of the most hysterical moments I've ever had in the game.

I keep on pulling Articuno ex FA from Plasma Storm :(

[DEL] I could downgrade those for you... [/DEL]

I can't find any of a rare Japanese promo that was available by going to PokePark and riding a specific ride during the month of March a few years back...

FWPP.

(Also apparently idk the code to strikethrough so I am an idiot)

Thanks to elam.

Last edited:
I can't find any of a rare Japanese promo that was available by going to PokePark and riding a specific ride during the month of March a few years back...

FWPP.

(Also apparently idk the code to strikethrough so I am an idiot)

Do you need help finding them? The strikethrough code is the XYZ crossed out on the far right when you do reply to thread (not quick reply) OR

use the code:

[#DEL] insert what you want to cross out here [#/DEL]

Delete the # in each bracket and it'll work.

---------- Post added 03/20/2013 at 11:47 PM ----------

I pulled a mewtwo ex FA from the booster pack.... I wanted a regular mewtwo ex T.T

1. Work doesn't like my hobby (Pokemon), thinks it's too childish to play for an adult.

2. I complain alot because when they release new tins, I can't find them due to non-players buying them all!

Back