Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fists of Fury Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

STPGoodSir

This deck focuses on heavy hitting Fighting-types. Combo different cards together
to create high attacks. Some Pokemon also have counter attack abilities.
STAR CARDS: Hawlucha & Korrina

Pokemon x23
x3 Hawlucha-EX (Furious Fists 64) +40 damage with a stadium
x4 Machop (Diamond & Pearl 86)
x3 Machoke (EX Hidden Legends 41)
x3 Machamp (Furious Fists 46) +20 damage
x4 Riolu (Platinum 91)
x3 Lucario-EX (Furious Fists 54)
x1 M-Lucario-EX (Furious Fists 55)
x2 Landorus (Furious Fists 58)

Trainer Cards x19
x4 Korrina (Furious Fists 95)
x3 Iris (Plasma Blast 81) +10 to 50 damage
x4 Muscle Band (XY 121) +20 damage
x3 Pal Pad (Flashfire 92)
x2 Professor's Letter (XY 123)
x3 Fighting Stadium (Furious Fists 90) +20 damage to EX

Energy Cards x18
x4 Strong Energy (Furious Fists 104) +20 damage
x14 Fighting Energy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOAL: Keep Machamp on the bench and try to keep Hawlucha-EX as the active Pokemon, switch out if necessary. In the begining of the game sac a Machop to help strengthen the Iris card and use Riolu for some free-energy quick shots. Beef up your active Pokemon with Muscle Band, Strong Energy, Machamp, Fighting Stadium, & Iris. Try to save Iris when the opponent is in the lead so that you can quickly change the game into your favor. When you play Iris, it will put your opponent into the mindset of... What just happened?...
Pal Pad is another life saver which will allow you to bring back Korrina & Iris.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Alight, I test played against some other decks. From that have made some adjustments to the list. It should be better now. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Lets say I am not able to draw any energies for a few rounds... Riolu's first attack cost zero and for a high attack deck that's a wonderful thing to have. Or if I do have energies in my hand I can place them on another Pokemon instead.

Lets say I am not able to draw any energies for a few rounds... Riolu's first attack cost zero and for a high attack deck that's a wonderful thing to have. Or if I do have energies in my hand I can place them on another Pokemon instead.

I take it that this deck is not for Standard then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back