Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fix my Flariados deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shadow

Ok well this deck does great against my bro and the kids at my league but I need some help with a few things so please make any adjustment's you think would be good.

Pokemon 16
4 Spinarak UF
4 Ariados UF
4 Eevee DS [CFF]
3 Flareon ex
1 Espeon ex

Trainers 30
4 PETM
4 Mary's Request
4 great ball
4 Super scoop up
4 ER2
2 full flame
3 BF
2 Scott
2 Windstorm
1 holon's farmer

Energy 14
8 grass
4 multi
2 Holon's magtrode

This deck did very good at my league it went 4-0 I did have a pretty hard matchup against a Metanite deck. Other than that I did not have any trouble against any other decks. So what can i do to make it better?

Last edited:
I already have 4 drawing cards I do not think that I need 6. I need the birch's in case I have less than 6 cards and i need to refresh my hand.

isn't birch a draw card. TV reporter is gauranteed draw compared to birch that has a requirement of having less than six cards. Just trying to help.

-1 Battle Frontier
-1 Giant Stump
+2 Full Flame

I think you can try some:
A) Crystal Shard(s)
or
B) Boost Energy

Crystal Shard if you have problems with Dragonite d.
Boost Energy to do a easy OHKO to Metagross with Flareon ex.

4 Spinarak UF
4 Ariados UF
4 Eevee DS [CFF]
4 Flareon ex
1 Espeon ex

Trainers 31
PETM 4
SSU 4
ER2 4
Great Ball 4
Scott 2
BF 2
FF 2
Windstorm 2
Mary 4

Energy 14
8 Grass
4 Multi
2 Holon Ton/Trode

thats a much better list. I have no idea why you want BIRCH or STUMP in here. Horrible cards, lol

Pokemon 16

4 Spinarak UF
4 Ariados UF
4 Eevee DS [CFF]
3 Flareon ex
1 Espeon ex

Trainers 30

4 PETM
4 Mary's Request
4 Great ball
4 Super scoop up
4 ER2
2 full flame
3 BF
2 Scott
2 Windstorm
1 Holon's Farmer

Energy 14
8 grass
4 multi
2 Holon's magtrode

it dosen't need a lot of fix since it's good, mabey like this is better

Id suggest dropping 1 or 2 Multi considering special energy cancel them out.

And I also suggest playing great ball instead of dual ball because Dual ball is specifically meant to get Basic Ex's or if your in a great need of 2 basic pokemon and a risk of none.

Miamisportsfan45 said:
Id suggest dropping 1 or 2 Multi considering special energy cancel them out.

And I also suggest playing great ball instead of dual ball because Dual ball is specifically meant to get Basic Ex's or if your in a great need of 2 basic pokemon and a risk of none.
no, Multi is a need. Obviously you havnt played Flariados.

Havoc said:

4 Spinarak UF
4 Ariados UF
4 Eevee DS [CFF]
4 Flareon ex
1 Espyon ex

nice i would also put in a mew ex jus t incase you run into a plant resistant pokemon and your pokemon dont have energys helping you copy reactive poison and doing complete damage with evolutionary flame

I am definatly using multi energy because those come in handy if I need flareon ex or espeon ex to get charged up and attack for some reason.

I also am using great ball's because like was said up ^ there they are only to get basic ex's out.

i had played flariados with great balls it was good but when i added dual ball in it was even better since i have possibilty to get 2 basics instead of 1, that helps you a lot and in some cases it costs you the game so i guess that adding in dual ball is better.

I attack many times with flareon or espeon ex and they come in handy against those grass resist pokemon since they will normally have fire weakness and they help me a lot.
When my opponent sends out a pscychic pokemon i get espeon to take care of it since they normally ave pscychic weakness.

So i think espeon and flareon are very useful to attack too.

The Shadow said:
I already have 4 drawing cards I do not think that I need 6. I need the birch's in case I have less than 6 cards and i need to refresh my hand.

I've been playing Flariados since Regionals and I can tell you, you need a lot more than 4 draw cards in there or ANY deck for that matter. I try for 10, but feel safe with 8 at times.

4 Spinarak UF
4 Ariados UF
4 Eevee DS [CFF]
4 Flareon ex
1 Espeon ex

Trainers 31
PETM 4
SSU 4
ER2 4
Great Ball 4
Scott 2
BF 2
FF 2
Windstorm 2
Mary 4

Energy 14
8 Grass
4 Multi
2 Holon Ton/Trode

u realize that there are 62 cards in your list right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back