4 TGI 105 Poketurn
1 Night Maintenance
1 SP Radar
1 TGI-101 Energy Gain
1 Luxury Ball
4 Rare Candy

1 :lightning
7 :water:

Get a Kingdra out with relative speed and start hitting the opponent with Dragon Pump. Swarm Kingdras so if you lose one, you have a backup. Always insure that you have a Claydol in play as to always keep your hand stocked with cards for Dragon pumping away. Crobats are for searchable pluspowers and I feel that 2 Bats and 4 poketurn are more than enough. Luxray GL lv.X is to drag up an opponent's pokemon that has low HP such as something that got sniped by Kingdra and have it KO'd with Kingdra or Luxray GL itself. Lux can be used as a last ditch attacker, so that's what the lone lightning energy's purpose is. Any input is helpful.

Last edited:
Good ideas! I will be playing Kingdra with Luxray too. One thing I don't understand is why you have a 2-3 Claydol line...?

^ To make sure you can get out Claydol ASAP. You can easily get a Baltoy via Roseanne's. Claydol, however, is harder to get.

I would take out 1 water and add in 1 multi, so that if you can't get your lightning energy in your hand you still have another possible alternative. I like the Luxray tech. Super Scoop Up would be good in the deck if you can find space for it, but I am not sure what to take out for it. Otherwise, the deck looks good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back