Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flareon w/lots of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dweaver

Hey guys I figured I would make a fun deck, so here it is:
Pokemon (35)
4-4 Flareon (Signs of Evolution Eevee & Vengence)
1- Krokorok
1- Simisage
1- Palpitoad
1- Skunktank
1- Primeape
1- Slaking
1- Nidorino
1- Kakuna
1- Staravia
1- Charmeleon
1- Klang
1- Watchog
1- Vibrava
1- Golduck
1- Simisear
1- Bibarel
1- Floatzel
1- Sandslash
1- Monferno
1- Swadloon
1- Skiploom
1- Lairon
1- Gabite
1- Galvantula
1- Darmanitan
1- Slowbro
1- Fraxure
T/S/S (21)
4- Juniper
4- Ultra Ball
4- Level Ball
1- Computer Search
4- Catcher
4- Random Receiver

Energy (4)
4- Double Colorless

Strategy- The strategy of this deck is too get a ton of pokemom the discard pile with my trainers and then for massive damage with my Flareon.

Last edited:
Have u thought about putting in weaville. There is one that does 30 times pokemon in your hand that you discard. Seems like it would work well to get them into the discard pile as well?

-4 Random Pokemon
+4 Random Reciever

Reciever is so you can make sure to get a Juniper more often than not, and to speed the deck up a bit.

Hugh would probably just be a detriment to your strategy and to the speed of the deck. You generally will be playing AT LEAST 1 card per turn, and due to the amount of random Pokemon you have in your deck, your supporter per turn would be better off being a Juniper- to get rid of those Pokemon. Hugh basically would be useless in that it would only allow you to discard 1-2 Pokemon usually tops, and you would get no draw at all out of it, since your hand will be cluttered with useless mons.

35 Pokemon is excessive - you only need 16 in the discard to KO Pokemon EX. 30 Pokemon, including Flareon and Eevee, should be enough.
I understand that you don't wanna be stuck putting down one of the filler Pokemon as your starting basic, but it could be worth it to make some of them Emolga or Shaymin to get Eeve out faster, and to make sure that you don't accidentally discard too many of them with Juniper. You may also want to consider some Snorlax, because it can take a few hits before going down while allowing you to set up your bench. In the mean time, you'll trap your opponent as well, slowing them down.
You should also definitely have some Super Rods, as there are six prizes to be taken and you're using only four Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back