Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flariados PROVED AT REGIONALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is already 2-3 Threads on Flaridos, just post your ideas there and get this thread locked....

sdrawkcab said:
there is already 2-3 Threads on Flaridos, just post your ideas there and get this thread locked....

OK Mr. Moderater, I read those threads and no one was serious about discussing what a good deck Flariados is. Those deck lists weren't the legit lists that were being run at regionals for the 15+. I want everyone to discuss this deck, so me and eveyone else knows how to beat it.

Tmanplayer21 said:
OK Mr. Moderater, I read those threads and no one was serious about discussing what a good deck Flariados is. Those deck lists weren't the legit lists that were being run at regionals for the 15+. I want everyone to discuss this deck, so me and eveyone else knows how to beat it.

Holon GL = gg no re

GL energy? you know, people CAN attack with Flarieon for a couple turns....

Tmanplayer21 said:

Alot of people where serious in the "real Flariados" thread. The_sniper, the one who played the deck and won reginals with it, even posted in the thread. As did many others who have been playing the deck for a while (including myself).

Now, what makes THIS list the LEGIT list? It didn't win reginals did it?

I don't think that there is a real list! You don't have to agree with everything the_sniper, Flareon, or Erik Nance ran with theirs. However, it is a little annoying to see so many duplicate threads...I guess tomorrow, I'll have to post a refreshing, new rogue if I remember :tongue:

Very simple fix: -2 tvr, -3 Dual Ball, +1 admin, +4 great ball

Ok I played Carlos in Swiss and top 8 in St. Louis. I played Espycham. In our swiss game I get a good start, so does he. I set up the Ariados's up for OHKOs with Pure Power. He proceeds to flip 3/4 ER2s on me and a couple Super Scoops. I flip tails several times for burned and can't recover. In our first top 8 game he gets 4/4 ER2s. Second game I get tails tails for burned and confusion with a lone Espeon. The deck is OK, but unless you're really good at flipping heads, I don't think it's that great.

your energies are wrong, why dual ball and not great ball? and battle frontier is sooo much better in this deck than full flame, trust me.

PokeWisconsin said:
Ok I played Carlos in Swiss and top 8 in St. Louis. I played Espycham. In our swiss game I get a good start, so does he. I set up the Ariados's up for OHKOs with Pure Power. He proceeds to flip 3/4 ER2s on me and a couple Super Scoops. I flip tails several times for burned and can't recover. In our first top 8 game he gets 4/4 ER2s. Second game I get tails tails for burned and confusion with a lone Espeon. The deck is OK, but unless you're really good at flipping heads, I don't think it's that great.

That is a tough way to go down celio. The Flip cards are what make Flariados, so I guess you do have to get lucky sometimes. Did he run Full Flame or Battle Frontier as his stadium?

Fireborn, what is so wrong with the energies?

Last edited:
Tmanplayer21 said:
That is a tough way to go down celio. The Flip cards are what make Flariados, so I guess you do have to get lucky sometimes. Did he run Full Flame or Battle Frontier as his stadium?

Fireborn, what is so wrong with the energies?

For one, you can't use your opponents power tree. But who plays lbs or meg. ex , right?!

Anna is also correct- BF er > full flame. Stoise owns you w/ out bf er.

And some of us actually DO play this deck. I can't speak for them, but i for one am NOT having a discussion on how to beat it. Figure it out yourself. That's what playtesting is for.

I will say this, gl is a pain. But "aggro" flareon ex works. 70 for 3 doesn't exactly sux .

I don't like your list, but i wish you the best anyways.

~john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back