River Lanes Family Entertainment Center
800 Cheney Hwy.
Titusville, FL 32780

Saturday, February 5, 2011
Port St Lucie Community Center
2195 SE Airoso Blvd
Port St Lucie, FL 34984

Sunday, February 6, 2011
Space Coast Early Intervention Center (SCEIC)
3790 Dairy Road
Melbourne, 32904

Get a first look at the new expansion when you attend a prerelease tournament near you. Plus, receive cool prizes including an exclusive prerelease promo card just for participating! (While supplies last).

Start Time: Immediately following registration

Entry Fee: $25.00

Tournament Structure

Three Age Divisions:
>> Juniors (born in 2000 or later)
>> Seniors (born in 1996, 1997, 1998, or 1999)
>> Masters (born in 1995 or earlier)

Format – Sealed Deck (all cards provided) Age Modified Swiss (all players play in every round).

Each player will receive six booster packs to make a 40-card deck. Basic energy cards will be provided.

Additional Information - Call (321) 474-7927 or e-mail [email protected]

Prizes Prizes Prizes

Exclusive Promo and Deck Box (while supplies last)

All Players get 2 additional boosters when they complete the tournament!!!

THEME DECK CHALLENGE: If you are just learning to play Pokémon, you might be interested in a more casual format. Instead of the main Prerelease tournament, you can participate in a theme deck challenge, which will be a non-sanctioned tournament. You will be given a brand new theme deck to battle with. Everyone wins an additional 4 boosters and promotional item when they complete the tournament. Parents can help their younger children, or children can help their parents learn the game. Learn to play the game, get the new cards and have a lot of FUN in the process. You can’t lose! Quantities of Theme Decks are limited, so priority will be given to beginners.
Entry fee - $25.00

Why weren't these events listed on the Florida pokemon website?

The only events listed on www.floridapokemon.com are events ran by Heidi.

Events ran by the Currys (Central East Coast- Daytona Beach to Port St. Lucie) are posted on their website www.teamop.org and here on Pokegym.

The other organizers in Florida, Sean C (Tampa Area) and Larry A (Southeast- Broward County), normally pop in and post their events here on Pokegym as well.

Of course all of the events in Florida and abroad can conveniently be found by useing the Event Locator on www.pokemon.com

Why weren't these events listed on the Florida pokemon website?

The name of the Website is confusing/deceiving. As LOLZ posted only events run by Heidi Craig are listed because the site is run by Heidi. We have attempted in the past to collaborate but multiple things have prevented the posting of all events in one location.

The name of the Website is confusing/deceiving. As LOLZ posted only events run by Heidi Craig are listed because the site is run by Heidi. We have attempted in the past to collaborate but multiple things have prevented the posting of all events in one location.

Oh ok I have only been to heidi's events so I didn't know other people in FL were running events too. Does anyone else also run the constructed cities, states regional s events?

Oh ok I have only been to heidi's events so I didn't know other people in FL were running events too. Does anyone else also run the constructed cities, states regional s events?

Heidi runs: Prereleases, Battle Roads, City Championships and the Orlando Regional Championship- April 16th, 2011 in Orlando

Randy and Ronae Curry run: Prereleases, Battle Roads, City Championships and the Florida State Championship- March 19th, 2011 in Cocoa Beach- http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139484

Sean runs: Prereleases, Battle Roads, City Championships in the Tampa area

Larry runs: Battle Roads and City Championships in Broward County.

Scubadude you live in the Ft. Myers area right

Last edited:
Heidi runs: Prereleases, Battle Roads, City Championships and the Orlando Regional Championship- April 16th, 2011 in Orlando

Randy and Ronae Curry run: Prereleases, Battle Roads, City Championships and the Florida State Championship- March 19th, 2011 in Cocoa Beach- http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139484

Sean runs: Prereleases, Battle Roads, City Championships in the Tampa area

Larry runs: Battle Roads and City Championships in Broward County.

Scubadude you live in the Ft. Myers area right

Ya no one told me the state championship was on the 19th dang now I have to see if i can get 2 back to back Saturdays in a row off lol.

Back