Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FlyBliss(Needs Some work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario_king

Hi everyone,I need alittle help.
This is a Deck I ran last week at My Local Torney,I Made it To the semi Finals with it and I lost to Gyarados.It beat A luxchomp and Kingdra Donk with No Problems(Kingdra Gave me a few Problems,The new kingdra prime Was a pain).It still needs Some work,I threw it together Kinda Quick.Please Comment thank You.

FlyBliss

-Pokemon-
3-2-3-1 Flygon Lv X
2-2 Blissey Prime
2-2 Claydol
2-2 Palkia Lv X
1 Azelf

-Trainers-
1x Luxury ball
2x Premier ball
2x Quick ball
3x Rare Candy
4x Super Scoop-Up
2x Night Maintenance

-Pokemon Tools and Stadiums-
3x Memory Berry
3x Broken Time Space

-Supporter-
3x Roseannes Research
3x Bebe's Search
2x Lucians Assignment
1x Department Store Girl

-Energy-
3x Fighting Energy
2x Water Energy
3x Call energy
1x Double Colorless Energy

Ok,the Strategy Of this deck Is to Use Flygon Lv X to deck Your Opponent.Ethier Put a Memory Berry On Flygon Lv X and use Trapinch's Inviting Trap Or Palkia Lv X Effecy to pull a Claydol Or something with High retreat In the active Spot and then Sand Tomb To hold them there.I am Testing out Blissey Prime As my heal Tech.So far its been really good,I have had one Problem,Blissey gets pulled forward In to the active Spot with Palkia Lv X effect.When That happens i Want to cry.I can normal Super scoop it,But there was a game Where i played all four trying to scoop it up,And i got tails every Time.I use Lucians To move my Energy Off my Damaged Flygon,So when i play Blissey I don't lose them all,And if i do lose them,I run 2 night Maintenance.Its a fun deck,I didnt think it would do So well.The Big problems I had:

Power Spray:I played A luxchomp and A Blazechomp,I hate Power spray,But the Luxchomp only got to use one,And the Blazechomp Sprayed The wrong things.

Garchomp C lV X:This Card Hurts,I only Saw him come out During the BlazeChomp,but It hurt alot,I had Flygon Lv X active And i had the Lock Going On a ClayDol,And he He Super Scooped It And Brought Up Garchomp C and Leveled it up.Well he OHK my flygon.I had Another Flygon On my bench With a Double Colorless attached,I attached a Water And play premier Ball and Grabed My Flygon Lv X leveled Up and Returned the Favor With a Extreme Attack.

It still needs Work and i Could use A lot of Help On what i Should Add,Heres A few idea's I had,

Switch:If Blissey Or Chansey Gets Pulled Active.
Bench Shield:A nice card to Protect Palkia Lv X form Gengar
Wrap Point:I love this card,Both Players Switch There Active Pokemon With One of ther bench Pokemon.
Slowking(HGSS):My friend Told me to put him in my deck and i really didnt like him,He took up space i Needed.
Palkia G Lv X:I thought about using this to get ride of Blissey On my Bench
Flygon Lv X:I have another One,Maybe add another and drop a a Flygon.

I Hope U injoyed the Deck Summery,Like i said Many Times,It needs alot of work,Help would be Appreciated Very Much.Please Comment,Tell me what u think and what it Needs.

Lucario_King-

Last edited:
You use slowking to look at your opponent's top 3, and then re-order them to choos what you discard. IMO it is the best partner for flygon

Hmmm,Relicanth,I will have to try it,i like the Idea Alot.

Slowking,Slows me down Alot,I know everone likes him in this deck,But i just don't,The search out the only things u want to discard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back