Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FlyChamp Deck for Battleroads

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnorlaxDude

Hi all,

This is a FlyChamp deck, that I have been playing for a while. I recently attended the Fairfax battleroads and got (3-3) with this deck. However, I did have a couple of problems with this deck. Here the decklist.

PKMN
x2 Trapinch RR
x1 Vibrava RR
x2 Flygon RR
x1 Flygon LvX
x2 Machop SF
x1 Machoke SF
x2 Machamp SF
x1 Machamp LvX
x2 Nidoran F RR
x1 Nidorina RR
x2 Nidoqueen RR
x3 Uxie LA
x3 Spiritomb AR
x1 Unown Q MD
x1 Azelf LA

T/S/S
x3 Bebe's Search
x2 PKMN Communication
x3 Prof. Oak New Theory
x2 Broken Time Space
x4 Rare Candy
x3 PKMN Collector
x2 Warp Point
x1 Luxury Ball
x1 Palmer's

Energy
x6 :fighting: energy
x1 basic :dark: energy
x4 Double Colorless Energy
x3 :psychic: energy

One problem that I had with this deck is that in one of my matches, both of my Trapinches were prized. Also, in some instances, I have a hard time getting out basic pokemon if needed (especially when I begin my matches). I was thinking of having 3-2-3-1 lines for both Flygon & Machamp lines. The Nidoqueen line helps me out also especially with it's Ruthless Tail and Maternal Comfort. Basically, the strategy of this deck is to try to start out with Spiritomb and hopefully have Machop, Trapinch, or Nidoran F on the bench and basically power them up for later turns. Other then that, does anybody have any pointers on how I can make this deck better.

I would drop 1-1-1 Queen for 1-1-1 Flygon and maybe 1 Warp point for a Warp energy if you get Chatter locked you can get out, Flygon gives all your pokemon free retreat so 1 warp point should be enough. Other than that, the list looks pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back