Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flychu

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRNO

This deck is in expiriment fase so any flaws please tell me and any suggestions would be great.

Pokemon: 18

3x Holon Castform
4x Raichu d
4x Pikachu d
3x Flygon d (HP)
1x Vibrava d (HP)
3x Trapinch d (HP)

Energy: 16

10x Metal Energy (basic)
4x Delta Rainow Energy
2x Scramble energy

Trainers: 26

4x Strenght Charm
4x Rare Candy
3x Castaways
3x Lanetts Net Search
3x Mr. Stones Proyect
3x Celios Network
2x Windstorm
3x Island Hermit
1x Professor Oaks Reserch

Strategy:
The Basic metal energies made Raichu a little more interesing.
The main startegy is to make Flygon charge Raichu for a n early 90 damage and Ko almost anything in early turns and use Strenght charms to do the 100 if needed.
Castaways is there to get teh metal energy, Strenght Charm, and Supporter.
Mr, Stones is there to get some of the Metal back to your hand ready to charge Raichu again.
Scramble are there in case they are needed after a Ko to one of your pokemon.
Any ideas????

i like teh idea. um only thing i'd say try and drop 1 metal for anotehr scaramble.

Thanks
I put ten because I really think its better to max out all the basic metal i can to make the flow of energies a little more consistant and that way more attacks since id prefer to be the one striking his pokemon first.

Keep the ideas coming..

I tried it drop it and kill it because Flygon's power if it wern't for that darn zzap it could happen nice build on it besides that one stupid little flaw which stops this deck from doing anything now even when we have basic metal energies

Thanks
I put ten because I really think its better to max out all the basic metal i can to make the flow of energies a little more consistant and that way more attacks since id prefer to be the one striking his pokemon first.

Keep the ideas coming..

that makes sence :p so maxing out oyur basic Metals. you could also run the Special Eenryg Metals, which would help damage wise. jsut a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back