2 h adventurer
2 h researcher
1 copycat
1 h farmer
4 rare candy
2 windstorm
2 phobe stadium
1 warp point

the strategy of this deck is to try to get out flygon ex d as soon as possible with the help of nidoqueen and flygon d. Kingdra is there to reduce damage from flygon ex d and as a tech in shiftry ex decks. latios ex and latias are there to lock poke-bodies.

IMO, with such massive HP and only there to reduce 10 damage, I dont think the Kingdra line is worth it. Perhaps addin some sort of starter pokemon would help it such as mawile (CG) i think.. with mining..

-2 (Kingdra d ex line)
-1 Chimecho d
-2 H. Adventurer

+1 Transceiver
+1/1 Spearow/Fearow d
+1 Holon Lass
+1 Psychic Energy

( Doesn't LatiLock turn off YOUR Sand Damage? :\ )

Very similar to my old list.

Lol, I have been trying kingdra for some time to say that it is actually very good in this deck.

But then I replaced queen with fearow.

You could:
- 2-1-2 queen line
+ 2-2 fearow line
+1 trans

Latilock doesn't turn off pokepowers...

oops sorry, missed the castforms.. just scanned through quickly =P but castforms with no bench sometimes dont get you what you want.. meh i prefer mawiles if anything... searching for any trainer in your deck is more powerful than drawing I think... IMO of course.

I didn't put 4 h.trasn. because i don't have 4, i have only 3. when i get the 4th one i add it in. Kingdra ex d is there to protect flygon ex d against latios* and latias*. i think ferow is better than nidoqueen but the CG sperow isn't a delta species pokemon so with holon castform i don't draw an extra card, also nidoqueen has a very powerful attack which can do 90 with 3 energies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back