Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flying Barrels...Maybe for CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohrok

So...new idea I came up with as I was thinking tonight. Basically, I see Glisctomb making a pretty big impact. What beats it? Bibarel. From my POV, Bibarel vs. Glisctomb is about 100-0 in favor of Bibarel's "Unaware" poke-body.
So...thoughts on this deck.
yes. I know. LOTS of pokemon. Yet it works.

Pokemon: 27 lol
3-3 Bibarel
1-1 Lumineon
3-3-3-1 Empoleon
3-3-2 Flygon
1 Mamoswine GL
1 Aerodactyl GL

Trainers:
2 Cynthia's Guidance
2 Oak's Visit
3 bebe's Search
3 Dusk ball
2 Great ball
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokedex

Energy : 16
15 Water
1 upper

General thoughts...
Bibarel for a sweeping 60 for 2 donk, or stall with amnesia to allow for a KO. Empoleon to snipe the bench, Flygon to hepl with retreats, power swing with the big number of evo's. Lumineon serves as a nice little bugger to bring out weak basics and easy-KO. It's ridiculous...I'd love to make it tournament-capable. Without using Uxie/Claydol, I'm just very anti-Uxie/Claydol (See Scizor Deck Post). So...Any thoughts would be awesome!

Pending trades/etc. the deck would be modified to include
+4 Pokedrawer+
+1-1 Bibarel
-1 Upper
-1 Water Energy
-1 Prinplup
-1 Empoleon
-1 Vibrava
-1 Trapinch

Thoughts on that?

Thanks!
Bibarel...HO!

The two SPs seem random in a deck that benefits from having evolved guys... >_>

With all the lines you're running, getting them out efficiently is kind of a challenge with Aerodactyl GL being your only Pokemon that offers draw power. I would try to find space for a Claydol line. And if you are running Flygon, try to find space for Flygon Lv. X, as Wind Erosion can be disruptive. Recover Energy can also help you beat Glisctomb, as it heals off Special Conditions. I don't think it would be that hard to cut a couple Water Energy for a few Recover Energies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back