For anyone interested in DuelMasters...

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by TheDeuce, Feb 1, 2004.

1. TheDeuce

TheDeuce New Member

I don't know how many of you guys actually want to play this game, but I've just gotten a hold of an english spoiler/card list and the game rules (probably not perfect, but it's got all of the cards), and I'm eager to at least play a few games.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of an Apprentice patch for DuelMasters. If there isn't a patch yet, I can probably make one, but I'd need to know if enough people are actually interested in this.

Oh, and I can also post a link to the game rules if anyone hasn't seen them yet...

2. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I'm interested in knowing the rules and playtesting the game a little bit, but I'm not gonna get that far into it.

3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I would consider it.. I have tried others... doubt I will have any money to sink in to it. Pokemon takes up any extra cash I ever get. Trying it on App for free, then putting just enough money to get a tourney worthy deck might be worth doing, if I like the game enough (doubt it will ever replace Pokemon fo rme though, YGO sure as heck didnt, played during Blue Eyes set, and lost interest....)

4. Tails

Tails New Member

A link to the rules would be very appreciated, TheDuece.

I'm planning on playing. It looks similar enough to Magic that I can shift over easily, with some Poké elements. My one gripe (as of yet) is the four-digit power numbers. Otherwise, it looks very promising.

5. Joe Monkey

Joe Monkey New Member

6. TheDeuce

TheDeuce New Member

hrm, it seems that the site that I got the rules from has mysteriously vanished... I do have the rules saved, so I'll just post them in a different thread, along with the spoiler...

7. Pokedok

Pokedok New Member

So who knows how to play Duel Masters here? I have been playing this game (japanese of course) for about year now. This game has been out in Japan for about 2 years now and WOTC owns it along with some other Japanese Companies. This is the next big thing for WOTC and I believe that it will surpass YugiOh and Pokemon, sorry to say that but I still love Pokemon. I guess we all have to move on...

I will still support Pokemon through OP and will keep sanctioning tournaments for it.

I will let you guys know when I will demo this game in English

Stay tuned.........