Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

For anyone interested in DuelMasters...

I don't know how many of you guys actually want to play this game, but I've just gotten a hold of an english spoiler/card list and the game rules (probably not perfect, but it's got all of the cards), and I'm eager to at least play a few games.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of an Apprentice patch for DuelMasters. If there isn't a patch yet, I can probably make one, but I'd need to know if enough people are actually interested in this.

Oh, and I can also post a link to the game rules if anyone hasn't seen them yet...

I'm interested in knowing the rules and playtesting the game a little bit, but I'm not gonna get that far into it.

I would consider it.. I have tried others... doubt I will have any money to sink in to it. Pokemon takes up any extra cash I ever get. Trying it on App for free, then putting just enough money to get a tourney worthy deck might be worth doing, if I like the game enough (doubt it will ever replace Pokemon fo rme though, YGO sure as heck didnt, played during Blue Eyes set, and lost interest....)

A link to the rules would be very appreciated, TheDuece.

I'm planning on playing. It looks similar enough to Magic that I can shift over easily, with some Poké elements. My one gripe (as of yet) is the four-digit power numbers. Otherwise, it looks very promising.

hrm, it seems that the site that I got the rules from has mysteriously vanished... I do have the rules saved, so I'll just post them in a different thread, along with the spoiler...

So who knows how to play Duel Masters here? I have been playing this game (japanese of course) for about year now. This game has been out in Japan for about 2 years now and WOTC owns it along with some other Japanese Companies. This is the next big thing for WOTC and I believe that it will surpass YugiOh and Pokemon, sorry to say that but I still love Pokemon. I guess we all have to move on...

I will still support Pokemon through OP and will keep sanctioning tournaments for it.

I will let you guys know when I will demo this game in English

Stay tuned.........

Back