Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

For Those of You Attending US NATS - 2007!!!

myself and kirbypopstarhero are collecting FIRE POLLOS (aka torchics). Be sure to bring any and all "foil" versions, non holo and yes - SHINY!!! We'll have stuff for trade.

We're looking for older sets (r/s, dragons, etc etc) to recent sets (emerald, crystal guardians, PK)...also any promo versions and "foreign" ones if you have them. SHINY torchics are a MAJOR PLUS!!!!!!!

If there's a specific card in general that you're looking for, dont hesitate to post...so start collecting em, dig em out, hold on to them and support the FIRE POLLO cause...we're looking to hit a quota on the foil torchics!! :biggrin:

SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!!! AND BE SEEING YA NATS!!! HAVE A GOOD ONE.

LATERS,

~Breeder :smile:

**SIDE NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO STATE HOW MANY HOLO TO NON HOLO "TORCHICS" YOU'VE GOT**

Last edited:
Man - This is awesome.

Besides being really cool, why collect all the fire chickens?

Also, is it just Torchic cards or anything Torchic?

Inquiring minds need to know....................

Last edited:
Good questions PokeDaddy.

My son thinks this is cool, but is wondering WHY??!!

We'll take a look and see what we've got and maybe bring some along!

yo im the friend charizard_breeder is talking about

last year started collecting torchics as a random thing. at the recent state championships tourney i hit 500 foil torchics with tons of nonfoil torchics just stashed in a box.

Upon hitting 500 my friends dared me to go for 1000. so i said why not.

me and charizard breeder are from socal but we kinda hit a big bump in the road. we are from socal and while there are alot of tournaments and we go to others areas liek AZ, Norcal, and stuff. People have started to become aware of us and traded us all their torchics but it got to a point where they have no more!! WE GOT EM ALL.

At this point most people know us and just donate to support the cause (usually non-foils) and trade us for their foil, but we need help to be able to reach the goal. i kno at nationals if everyone brings at least 2-3 foil each we would be easily reach our goal.

THERE ARE ALOT OF TORHICS OUT THERE. OLD and NEW

here is list of em

ruby/saph- 2x version
dragon - 1x version
emerald - 1x version
holon phantoms - 1x version
crystal guardians - 2x version
power keeper- 1x version
promo 004
target promos
torchic star - rocket
and other forigen torhics if anyone has

we take any torchic. non foil. foil. anything.

let us kno if u can support cause. we got lots of cards among us so we can trade for em too. the more the better.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

you can also bring cards with torhics in the picture (i.e. switch, venture bomb, tropical wind) we dont collect but we might start since we havent even touched those.

Last edited:
If everyone collected a different Pokemon, I might be able to get rid of all my old cards!

I will have something for you.

Have any Togepi cards? If so, I'll try to look for Torchics

"togepi" NOTED!!! will start digging through my older stuff and TRR since I have those cards at hand...I'll bring all and keep you posted on what I've found for ya - sound cool??!!

:smile:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

;P i can trade torchic's for espeons ;)

hey Chris, if you mean any of the older espy's - it's a DEAL!!! I even have japanese ones too, so let me know as I also have access to these right now!! alrightie :wink:

WOOOO HOOOOO, the ball is rolling on this!!! SUPPORT THE FIRE POLLO CAUSE!!!

:clap:

Last edited:
Oh, of course I'd want to trade them for something!
But I don't know what you have.
Do you have a list in the Trade forum?

I'm sure I have a bunch of Japanese R/S ones, and then of course the boatload of English ones... I'd look right now, but I sorta can't get into my closet at the moment. :x I'll have to check later...

pokepop, no list but but i thik charizard breeder does. combined we have alot and since we in socal we can trade at the bunch of battle roads for stuff b4 nats.

mysterything, cool. just let us know a tally, PM me. dont post ammounts and trades here cause they might move thread.

we want max exposure of this thread for ppl going nats but dont want it closed

Thanks for posting the information! This just sounds like SO much fun!!

What ARE you going to do with all of them? Wallpaper your room? Build a card house?

I bet you'll easily hit the 1000 mark!! Good Luck! Looking forward to catching up with you at Nationals and doing some trading! We'll definitely bring some for you!

So I printed this thread so my son could read all about it.....now you've got him excited to collect something.....Dittos are his choice at the moment!! :lol: Wanna trade?? :wink:

PokePop: I'll work on a list, it'll take about a day or 2, but will keep you informed via PM, so that thread doesnt get moved or what have you...sound good, alrightie.

mumsascrappa: any and all "ditto's" coming atcha...I "heart" that pinky shapeshifter!!! :biggrin:

see ya'll at Nats '07!

Back