Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Forest Gump's BR win

Forest Gump

Ok the night before i didnt have a clue what to playi just couldn't choose from the list Gyarados, LuxChomp, LuxPluff there was a long list so i thought i'd coose in the morning after a good nights sleep.

The next morningi still couldn't decide but in the end i went with th first won i touched so i went with LuxChomp.

So when i got there i was the first person there, i waited for more people to turn up before registering and then the tournament got under way the first round started i found out that there are only two seniors so i have two join in with the masters.

Round 1
Me(LuxChomp) VS Josh(Dusknoir/Mewtwo)

Game 1
I open up with a Luxray and i have a call in hand so i search for a chomp and a baltoy, next turn i claydol
turn my luxray send out chomp attach an e-gain and a DCE to it level up and snipe his dusclops his next turn he draws nothing and he scoops.

Game 2
Alot thougher this game i open up with a dreadfull hand and he gets a good start, in the end i need two more prizes and he pulls out a mewtwo lvx and he only needs one prize so i scoop.

Game 3
He opens up with a mewtwo and his turn two he jas the lvx and it taking forever to get my honckrow out and time gets calld so he wins.

0-1

Round 2
Me(LuxChomp) VS Alan(Rhyperior)

Game 1
I get a good start i open with a azelf and a psychic with good supporters and he opens with a groudon i lock his groudon so he coudnt retreat i do this twice and he ko's my azelf i send out a chomp level up snipe his groudon ko it while it's holding a belt so i get two prizes he sends out a rhypererior i spray his claydol so he passes i draw i use luxray to bring up claydol and ko it so all he has left is a rhyperiorhe kills my luxray so i send up chomp hit for 80 and end he ko's my chomp i draw send out my uxie level up attach dce play bat, turn, bat,turn, bat and ko it for the win.

Game 2
He gets a bad start and i ko his only pokemon on my second turn

1-1

Round 3
Me(LuxChomp) VS Kurt (BlastCatty)

Game 1
He gets a terrible start and i ko his lapras with luxray and then his other basic so i wn.

Game 2
I open with lucario to his squirtle but i top deck a luxray and attach a lightning energy and i pass he gets a tun won blastoise with three energy but no other pokemon hits my lucario and passes i draw i play a turn on lucario send out luxray attach a dce level up cyrus an energy bech lucario and trash bolt for the game.

2-1

After all of that the standings get read out and i win i was thinking how did i win, turns out that josh lost to Alan who i beat and that put me above him so i get my eight packs and my victory medal, it was a great day after all.

Props
Coming 1st
Nathaniel coming 1st for Juniors
Nathaniel getting me a shiny sableye that i wanted
Pulling Blissey prime and top of Lugia

Slops
There was none after all

Thanks for reading
folks,

Back