2 Floatstone
3 Skyla
2 Tool Scrapper
3 Ultra Ball
2 N
4 Professor Juniper or Professor Sycamore

4 Prism Energy
8 Psychic Energy

Latias is the main attacker here, her ability to protect herself from pokemon with abilities makes her dangerous, Trevenant prevents my opponent from using items, spiritomb prevents use of Ace Spec Cards, and Archeops prevents evolving. Sigilyph is for dealing with EXs that have no abilities. Keldeo is for status protection. The trainers are all for setting up my pokemon and getting what I need when I need it. This deck is only really recommended for players with a bit higher of a skill level. Each and every pokemon here has its own role to fill, however I am flexible on some and if something better is mentioned i will certainly check into it.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what to say about this deck... to put it simply, it looks like it's very scrambled, however I personally have not played the deck so I can't tell for sure. It would help the people who are trying to aid you in the process of making your deck if you told how it fared up against other decks.

From just looking at it you have no way to hit and run, and seeing as how latias does only 70 damage without the muscle band, it seems like you'd be better off running ninjask. Something to know about fossil pokemon, they are an immense pain to set up. Instead of using the archeops I would put in 1-2 verizionEX for poison protection, a 3-3 line of ninjask, and 1-2 red cards for disruption. Swap energy as needed.

If this post sounds rude, I am sorry, that is not the way I meant for it to sound like, I like where you are coming from with all the techs, it sounds really fun... Anyways, just post some comments about how your deck fares at the moment and keep us posted.

I have not actually had the chance to build and test this yet, seeing as I haven't exactly had the funds to do so. However when I am able I certainly will build and test. I've been in the past able to put some messed up decks together and run them quite well. And if I need to hit and run I have Floatstone. Generally though Latias shouldnt need to run. When I'm able I'll try getting on PTCGO and setting this up on there to test it. This deck is basically going off Theorymonz.

There is alot going on here. You seem to want to lock your opponent out of alot of things however you're trying to do too much at once and ultimately it will just make the whole deck slow and inconsistent. You should either focus on basing the deck around either Archeops, Trevenant or Latias EX/Sigilyph, but not all of them at the same time. Trevenant and Latias/Sigilyph being your more viable options as Archeops is dead weight against any deck which doesn't run evolutions. Sure you could just not set it up but its still alot of dead cards in your deck which could lead to some bad hands and unfortunately with the fossil pokemon; you either heavily commit your deck to it to make it consistent or you commit nothing.

Seeing as Latias EX was intended to be the main attacker then perhaps you should change your pokemon line to this:

2 Latias EX
2 Sigilyph (Safeguard)
3-1-3 Emboar (Inferno Fandango)

With this line up the inclusion of Emboar provides some much needed energy acceleration allowing you to set up Sigilyph and Latias EX. If you really want to speed the deck up you could ditch Emboar and throw in Victini EX. The downside being that you wouldn't be able to use Victini EX's Turbo Energize on Sigilyph due to its Ability, however Energy Switch helps to slightly circumvent that problem.

3 Victini EX
2 Latias EX
2 Sigilyph
1 Mr Mime

Plasma Kyurem, Darkrai EX and Genesect EX all deal spread damage which really hurts this deck due to the multiple low HP pokemon. Mr Mime stops bench damage.

i think this deck is going to the scrapyard anyway, pretty much ready to quit TCG since the only way I can play currently is playtcg and everyone there is pretty rude, however perhaps I'll try your Latias set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back