Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fort Collins, CO Pokemon League closing down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterioustrainer

Hello fellow Pokémon Trainers,

Craig here with some very unfortunate news, after 13 years of business, Marshak’s House of Fantasy is closing its doors. This is a very sad day for me as my Pokémon League and events have come to a close here in Fort Collins. No other store or other facility in Fort Collins or Cheyenne is able to run a Pokémon League at this time.

Please visit other great Pokemon Leagues in Colorado including the next nearest one in Game Castle in Loveland, CO to continue in on the action of the new Battle Frontier league. Since there is no chance at this time to get a league going in my area, I will be focusing on more goals for myself, goals that may impact my own career as a Pokémon Professor and trainer.

Changes are always happening, and I must admit this is one big change for all of us. I don’t know what is to come for me in this tournament year for now, but I do believe I will make the best of it yet.

See all of you someday,

Craig Simpson
a.k.a. Myst
Pokemon League Leader, Fort Collins, CO

New Pokemon League In Fort Collins

Its to bad about marshaks closing and loosing their pokemon league. But, now there is a new Pokemon League in Fort Collins at Gryphon games and comics. It meets every sunday 1pm to 5 pm in their back room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back