Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fort Worth, Texas-ex Legend Maker: 02/12.2006

~~Details for The "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease @ Y2Komics~~

The "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease will take place on February 12, 2006. This will be the first prerelease that MP Birch will hold at "Y2Komics"!!! Like always, Craig & MP Birch will be there to make sure that ya'll go home happy after this event. Come to "Y2Komics" for some Pokemon fun. Oh yes, the "State Championships" will start in March 2006. So, you will need these cards!!!

Below are the details for the "Fort Worth~ex Legend Maker" Prerelease.

5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133

Contacts: MP Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Date: February 12, 2006

Entry Fee: $20.00

Time: 12:00pm (Registration Begins)

GBA~Tournament: 12:30pm

"ex Legend Maker" Pre-release: 1:30pm

"ex Legend Maker" Theme Deck Challenge: 1:40pm

:clap: "Details of "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease Tournament" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-over)
(Every player will receive: "ex Legend Maker" Promo Card, Player's Pin, Two Packs of "ex Legend Maker", and "ex Legend Maker" merchandise...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive six packs of the "ex Legend Maker" boosters to make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic energy cards will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of age-modified swiss. The number of rounds will be determined by attendance.

:clap: "Details of "ex Legend Maker" Theme Deck Challenge" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (Non-Sanctioned)

Rounds: Same as above.

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)
(Every player will receive: "ex Legend Maker" Promo Card, Player's Pin, two Packs of "ex Legend Maker", and "ex Legend Maker" merchandise...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive an "ex Legend Maker" Theme Deck. The players will play with their "Theme Decks" only. This is a non-sanctioned event. The level of play is for beginners and players that are uncomforable building decks within a time frame. Play is also very relaxed and informal. Players may help each other or ask for help while playing from the tournament staff. The number of rounds in the "Theme Deck Challenge" will be determined by the players in this tournament or as long as they choose to play.

:clap: "Details of the GBA Tournament" :clap:

"GBA" Start Time: 12:30pm

The "GBA Tournament" rules are below:

*Entry Fee: FREE

*One Big / Single Elimination Tournament

*Rounds will be 10-Minutes

*Legal GBA Cartridges are Ruby, Sapphire, Fire-Red, Leaf-Green, & ex Emerald

*3-Pokemon not over Level-50

*No two of the same Pokemon

*Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned

*No duplicate held items

*Certain Powers (Rest, Recover, ect.) are not allowed after 8 minutes into the match

*"Modified" GBA Cartridges are not NOT allowed

*Judges rulings are final

*Prizes will be determined by attendance & highest finishing player in each Age-Group will win at least one Booster Pack

Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending the "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease at "Y2Komics" in Fort Worth, Texas. We hope to see all of you on February 12, 2006 as "ex Legend Maker" will be coming to your town. If you have any questions, please reply on this thread, call, or email MP Birch.

Until then, take care.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Last edited:
Hey MPB. I was curious as to wchich Pre-re I am judging at. Am I at fort Worth or Richardson?

Please let me know. : )

*whispers* I wouldn't mind judging at both lol */whispers* =P

rokman said:
Hey MPB. I was curious as to wchich Pre-re I am judging at. Am I at fort Worth or Richardson?

Please let me know. : )

*whispers* I wouldn't mind judging at both lol */whispers* =P

LOL

We know thats right :thumb:

David's Confused Pokedad said:
And what cards from this set will you be adding to your AL deck?

There are a few awesome cards for my deck....but I will not be playing the updated list until its too late to copy he he he

Last edited:
~~15-Days To Go~~

That's right!!!:biggrin: Only 15 days to go until the first Pokemon Pre-release in Fort Worth!!!:clap: Pokemon players, go and tell your friends and family.:clap: This is a great way to get these new series of cards at a really great price!!! Go....go now and tell everyone....this will make a great "Valentine's Day gift early!!! You don't want candy and flowers...we want the new Pokemon cards!!! Talk about the greatest Valentine's Day cards ever!!!:eek: :thumb: :thumb:

:pokeball: MP Birch:pokeball:

Last edited:
David's Confused Pokedad said:
Just checkin on the GBA. See two times listed. One 10:30 and the other 12:30. I am going to guess 12:30 for GBA. Hey how about a Booster draft at 10:30?

~David's Confused Pokedad~

Yes, the "GBA Tournament" will start at 12:30pm.:thumb: Craig says that the store will not open until 12:00 noon.:eek: I am sorry but there will be no "Booster Draft" for the Fort Worth Pre-release.:frown:

:pokeball: MP Birch:pokeball:

PS: Please "PM" me about the Pokemon toys that we discussed after the Pre-release in Richardson. Thanks.

well i can't be there but my lil bros will be there to represent. Hopefully they pull mew for me. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back