Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fort Worth, Texas: Pokemon League

MrMeches

LEAGUE AND OPEN PLAY AT Y2Komics!!!

That's right! Every Friday Night at Y2Komics (Y2K as we call around these parts) we have Pokemon League and OPen Gaming and the best Part is it's FREE!!

The Important Stuff:

Y2KOMICS
5276 TRAIL LAKE DRIVE​
WEDGEWOOD VILLAGE​
FORT WORTH, TEXAS 76133​
(817) 263-5888​
MAP

LEAGUE TIME: FRIDAY NIGHTS FROM 6PM TO 8PM​
LEAGUE ENDING TOURNAMENT: LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH(STARTING AT END OF MARCH)​

Craig is the Store Owner and has had open FREE play for many years! This is the same Location the Fort Worth City Championships has been held at and also the First VERY successful Prerelease in Fort Worth for the Legend Maker Release! It is a fun Environment and we are getting prepared to start doing more EXCITING things!

Beginning at the End of March, we will have a Month Ending League Tournament that will be $3 Entry fee and all $3 goes to Store CREDIT!! The Tournament will be held on the LAST SATURDAY at the End of Every Month starting in March!!

If there are any more Questions, Feel Free to Call Craig at the number listed above or PM MetaMetaGross or Myself!! We look forward to seeing all of you there!!:thumb:

Last edited:
We arent trying to Compete with Richardson JJ, Craig is just allowing the entire $3 to go to Store Credits!! Hope to see you guys there!!

Sorry.. Iron Chef on the Brain!

Last edited:
MrMeches said:
We arent trying to Compete with Richardson Patriarch, Craig is just allowing the entire $3 to go to Store Credits!! Hope to see you guys there!!

Patriarch ? I thought JJ said that :wink:

DOH! Used my Professor Points to get some added goodies for March Tourny! Thnx CC for noticing.. y u I oughtta!

MrMeches said:
DOH! Used my Professor Points to get some added goodies for March Tourny! Thnx CC for noticing.. y u I oughtta!

He he he !!

Just dont beat me too bad with tha new deck, s'all I ask :thumb:

Will be @ League today (2-24-2006)(Sorry I missed all your calls, my phone was in my room and I wasnt LOL)

SIG: Have Deck(s) WILL Travel !!

I should be there this Friday (I was last time)...

Thanks MrMeches for that box of goodies, I pulled out 4 Meowth and 4 Persian and 1 other card... but I can think of what it is off the top of my head. I wrote it down though... but I should be back again on Friday unless something random comes up.

Anyway, I was hoping everyone would still be there because O.K is the next day... not sure if you guys are planning on still going. If your not, lmk so I can plan on not going...

Gamester2488 said:
I should be there this Friday (I was last time)...

Thanks MrMeches for that box of goodies, I pulled out 4 Meowth and 4 Persian and 1 other card... but I can think of what it is off the top of my head. I wrote it down though... but I should be back again on Friday unless something random comes up.

Anyway, I was hoping everyone would still be there because O.K is the next day... not sure if you guys are planning on still going. If your not, lmk so I can plan on not going...

Yea, we are still planning on going ! :thumb:

We'll be there Gamester.. gotta get ready for OK States the next day so a lot of playing will be going on to work out the kinks!

I didn't say you were trying to compete, I was saying that it was cool that a league closer to me thank JJK had a tournament that just happened to cost $2 less. you know my parents are big sticklers about money.

Hey anyone who is going to be there on Friday, I'm missing a few cards for my State deck and if any of you have some that I could borrow or trade for (I don't have much) for States the next day I'd be appreciated. The list is... (Rokman is going to trade me some of the cards):

4 Rare Candy
3 Stevens Advice (Rokman has 1)
1 Jirachi (Wishing Star)
2 Celios (Rokman has these)
1 Pokemon Reversal (Rokman)
2 Shiftry LM (Rokman)

Thanks so much if you have them, and if you don't :nonono: ... j/k thanks anyway if you don't!!

I Won't be there this Friday as the 18th is my 12th Wedding Anniversary adn Kara and I are going out on the town since I am working the TOur on the 18th...

Danny... PLease Remind everyone that we will be doing our League Ending Tourny on Saturday, 25th of March as it is the LAST Saturday in March and will begin at 5 Sharp! This is Modified HL-ON and eveyone needs to Bring their $3 that want to Play in it!

Clay.. Remind Danny if he forgets.. THanks!!

George.... Remind Clay if He Forgets!

Ricky... Remind George to remind Clay to Remind Danny!

See all of you NEXT FRIDAY!!

Age Groups will be dependent on the number of PLayers for each.. if there are enough, then more than likely...

MrMeches said:
I Won't be there this Friday as the 18th is my 12th Wedding Anniversary adn Kara and I are going out on the town since I am working the TOur on the 18th...

Danny... PLease Remind everyone that we will be doing our League Ending Tourny on Saturday, 25th of March as it is the LAST Saturday in March and will begin at 5 Sharp! This is Modified HL-ON and eveyone needs to Bring their $3 that want to Play in it!

Clay.. Remind Danny if he forgets.. THanks!!

George.... Remind Clay if He Forgets!

Ricky... Remind George to remind Clay to Remind Danny!

See all of you NEXT FRIDAY!!

:lol: :lol: LOL, Now thats funny:lol: :lol:

Back