Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fossil-Pokemon direct to bench

Rayquaza14

Hi there,

Is there any way to put Stage-1 Fossil Pokemon direct on your bench?
Something like an attack or power or stadium or something...
And what are essential cards for a fossil-deck?

Thank you

garchomp lvl x from majestic dawn for 0 energies takes anything out of your discard pile and places it on your bench as a basic. It also attaches up to 3 basic energies from your discard to that pkmn when you do this.

essential cards?
idk, consider:
fossil excavator
prolly claydol
roseanne
bebe (this is all rather standard)

Try no to rely solely on omastar (I did this in a CC today with an experimental fossil deck) Omastar takes quite a bit of time to get fossils in the discard, so i recommend setting up early with kabutops first.

Fossil Egg, Holon Fossil, Strange Cave, and Underground Lake all do, but none of them are modified-legal.

I've had no problems discarding fossils with Omastar. Between Aerodactyl getting the fossils for me or MD Kabuto putting them on my bench, and just drawing them, i've had no problem getting fossils into the graveyard. In fact, too often my problem has been that I discard my fossils too fast that I have nothing left to use after omastar.

well it's a streach, but the porygon2 that allows you 2 play another supporter from your hand is still legal. So if you had 1-2 of those on your bench you could definetly controls your game better.
Let's say you have no benched fossil pkmn cards out at all, but you have a porygon2 out. & the only supporter in your hand is Cyrus' conspiracy. You could play that, get a fossil excavator, a energy, & a trainer of team galactica's invention. Since your porygon2 is out, you could then play the fossil excavator! getting 2 fossil pkmn, or trainers. Whenever you feel the need to get rid of porygon2, just evolve it, that way it's more of a fight!

So basically,
get at least 2 porygon2z in your deck
cyrus's conspiracy, 3-4
and 4 fossil excavators!

Hi there,

Is there any way to put Stage-1 Fossil Pokemon direct on your bench?
Something like an attack or power or stadium or something...
And what are essential cards for a fossil-deck?

Thank you

Ok... so I'll use Ramparados as an example to make sure that I understand your question.

Basic = Skull fossil
Stage 1 = Cranidos
Stage 2 = Ramparidos

So... you're wondering if there's a way you can BENCH the Cranidos (for example) right?

The answer is no.

The ONLY way you bench the Cranidos WITHOUT evolving from SKull Fossil would be using Garchomp LvXs attack.

Back