Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FR/LG wayyy over pricing there single cards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

registeel

Ok, so I go to a site called "pokeorder" and they have good pricing on most of thier cards, but then I check Hidden Legends and they want $50-$40 for each ex, except Ninetales $30. $50!!! Even that way popular Blaziken ex was only $30 when it first came out. the only card to ever be priced that much from R/S on was Rayquaza. I thought this was pretty bad itself but then I check FR/LG...

Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Blastoise ex (R. Holo) $80
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Charizard ex (R. Holo) $100
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Clefable ex (R. Holo) $50
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Electrode ex (R. Holo) $60
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Gengar ex (R. Holo) $70
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Gyrados ex (R. Holo) $100
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Mr. Mime ex(#1) (R. Holo) $50
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Mr. Mime ex(#2) (R. Holo) $80
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Venusaur ex (R. Holo) $90
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Articuno ex (R. Holo) $80
Pokemon EX Fire Red & Leaf Green - Moltres ex (R. Holo)v $80

Ive been oevr to that site sometimes and they dont do much buisness because they overcharge EVERYTHING!!

Dont buy from them,always look for a better site to buy from. Yes charizard ex is going for $40 and blasitiose ex for $30 but no mr. mimr ex does not sell for $80 on any market.

I wish if I was the seller and someone acually bought them from me, those are simply horrendous. This reminds me of 2000.

Heres a simple answer, the ONLY reason to go there is for Beyblades...not pokemon! EVER! NEVER EVER!

They're trying to take advantage of a large demand while there is a small supply. However, the demand is not NEARLY that large.

*rolls eyes at Pokeorder*

~ RaNd0m

Nice. You can get three boxes shipped for the price of two Charizard ex.

And they charge $20 for both Beedrill and Pidgeot, even though they charge $11 for the theme decks that they come in.

Last edited:
If you're looking for cards, go with ebay. It's usually the cheapest, but some things are hard to find at times. Then you'll have to rely on other online card shops. It all depends on if you can wait for another auction for a certain card.
-Phil

I find POkeorder fine for specials and bulk buys you know the stuff sill arrive and I have never experienced any hassle from them eBay too is fine but I pick who I buy from carefully.

Out of curioisity I've actually posted them a mail about their prices. Should be interesting to see what excuses they dig up...

I used to order from them before, as you can find some cheap ones here and there, but as my collection became updated their prices became horrible. If they had ok prices this would be a very good site, as they ship fast and often with a bonus card along.

Its time I shared with you the cheapest place to buy cards. If you dont mind playing japanese cards, you can get quite a bit of great cards for under $2.50. They also have quite a few trainers. They sell English to but these prices are much more average except some cards are pretty well priced. They have FRLG in japanes and HL in Japanese. I dont know if they will continue after FRLG but we'll have to wait and see. Check it out. www.pokemon-cards.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back