Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

French EX Unseen Forces Prerelease Info

Avmozz

Can anyone tell me if there are any Pre's being held in France during the 11th to the 19th?

Thanks

Mozz :)

Normally they are 1 set behind due to translations.
or do you mean an english language card pre-release?

Rainbowgym said:
Normally they are 1 set behind due to translations.
or do you mean an english language card pre-release?

Oh cool.......another EM pre!!!! *searches for all those luvdiscs*

Unfornately, France isn't included in Pokémon USA, Inc. evenemential programm (all Pokémon trading card game Tournaments (even important ones) are officious initiatives, and few of them emerged from the local distributor).

So, there's never PreRelease Tournaments in France. Sorry guy ^^.

Kecleon Master said:
Unfornately, France isn't included in Pokémon USA, Inc. evenemential programm (all Pokémon trading card game Tournaments (even important ones) are officious initiatives, and few of them emerged from the local distributor).

So, there's never PreRelease Tournaments in France. Sorry guy ^^.

*looks at stock of boosters and wonders if I have enough to do a HL/FRLG/DX/EM Pre all in one trip* lol

Serious though.....wow thats messed up! :nonono:

Dom I didnt know that - Shocked :eek:

So first of all POP is dead in France. That's one point. Then our LD do not sell US cards, only cards translated in French. Besides, no shops in France sell US cards. We have to buy them on the internet. As Kecleon said, no Pre-release events...

Emerald will be released in French by the end of August. As for HL, it is announced for December. I think France loves being apart... Not I, unfortunatly :/

By the way Avmozz, why this question? Are you planning to come in France? ^_^"

lev said:
So first of all POP is dead in France. That's one point. Then our LD do not sell US cards, only cards translated in French. Besides, no shops in France sell US cards. We have to buy them on the internet. As Kecleon said, no Pre-release events...

Emerald will be released in French by the end of August. As for HL, it is announced for December. I think France loves being apart... Not I, unfortunatly :/
Ok I will run off to the POP website and apply for European Job :)

lev said:
By the way Avmozz, why this question? Are you planning to come in France? ^_^"
Yes! We will be in Brittany for 8 nights just before Worlds :biggrin:

*Note to burglars* I am leaving our 400lb rottweiler at home to guard the house - she is not nice and will bite then bark - Her name is "Mother in Law" :rolleyes:

Avmozz said:
Ok I will run off to the POP website and apply for European Job :)

Yes! We will be in Brittany for 8 nights just before Worlds :biggrin:

*Note to burglars* I am leaving our 400lb rottweiler at home to guard the house - she is not nice and will bite then bark - Her name is "Mother in Law" :rolleyes:

LOL that made me smile =)

Avmozz said:
*Note to burglars* I am leaving our 400lb "Mother in Law" at home to guard the house - she is not nice and will bite then bark :rolleyes:

Hmmmm..... :nonono:

Anyway, may be your opportunity to host an event in Brittany!?!??!?

Rainbowgym said:
But Lev, you did have City Championships this season (or not?). that's even more than we had.

Oh yes that's true. We had 6 CCs, that allowed byes to the French Nationals. One of those CCs had an attendance of 4 people. 4 of them were in Unlimited.

We should be happy, these are called "tournaments". But players had to struggle to make that work, since our LD did nothing at all... :/

I forgot to mention the fact that we have NO league or anything... Because of that, less and less players In France...

Avmozz said:
Yes! We will be in Brittany for 8 nights just before Worlds

Enjoy your trip ;-) Nevertheless I can't tell you if there are any players there...

Last edited:
Cool......will get 12 packs of Un Seen sent over and have a pre and declare myself 'french champion' then ;-)

Don't worry, now that i'm back i'll make english cards the standart in france and impose leagues in every big city !
It's a big disadvantage anyways for french ppl, some of them (the best players in fact) are buying on ebay or american online stores and the others (the losers) keep on playing with old extensions . I mean wth HL on december ?? I'm running UF decks ...

Pokéboss

Like it has been said, the day France will have US cards distributed and 'normal' POP, like tournament software or info about myPokemon provided by the distributor to the TO's, they'll maybe have prereleases too.

Lev, I think there are players and TO's in France, and some of them really want to make a good job and real POP (no CC's in unlimited anymore for example :tongue: ), BUT they have no support from the LD.

Great to finally have the savior of Pokemon in France :lol: . But who are you Igosuki to believe you are influent enough to make US cards standard and to impose something in France ?
Are you the new Pokemon LD in that country ? :confused: :eek:
Probably not as, like all the players worldwide, you play UF decks while LD staff may not play in official events.

Back