Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Friday Live from Origins - Bullados wins Prof Cup!

PokeGym

Live coverage of the 2008 US Nationals.

Jump to post 43 to see what this was really supposed to look like ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday Live from Origins

Check here often as we live blog & our man in Hive-ana provides updates from the Pokemon Events at Origins.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i want to know what happens at origins (i was supposed to be there, but we had a HUGE problem). say hi to flygon999, mca3, and BJJ763 for me blubasnore.s

sorry, i put the wrong link in my post

The right link is: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76215

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I see that R1 have started buttt...

ATTENDANCE INFORMATION PLEASE!!!! Like how many players is partipicated and how many rounds/how big top cut :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Good Morning Pokegym... :pokeball:

This is GLB reporting from Nationals. Here is an update as we are finishing the first round of the 2008 US Professor Cup.

We have 142 Players registered, 8 rounds, with top cut of 16.

Of course the real question everyone one is wondering is how many rounds till Dave Schwimmer gets DQ'ed? Can he make it the full tournament, I guess we have to wait and see.

More later,

Alright then... I assume you will be in the second round now... gl GLB and will you tell us the top seeders after like... the 5th? 6th? round? I guess theres only like 16 names to type after 5th round, going less :p

Cya.

Well, if I can't go to Nationals then I guess live updates is the next best thing.Good luck mca3 and flygon999 and Garch(and anyone else from Team Garchomp that's going)!

Last edited:
Alright then... I assume you will be in the second round now... gl GLB and will you tell us the top seeders after like... the 5th? 6th? round? I guess theres only like 16 names to type after 5th round, going less :p

Cya.

We are 14 mins into Round 2 and then after that a hour lunch. :cool:

As for top seeders I will have to check with PUI ahead of time to make sure they are okay with my putting that info up on the web. Don't want to scoop them if they are going to put it up on their PUI site. Just the part of the rules.

GLB

Okay, looks like I was wrong. I guess lunch is after round 3 not round 2. Pairings for Round 3 just went up, and we should be starting the cup shortly.:thumb:

Lol, poor Dave. I guess it was more relaxed for him in Europe than NA.... What was his record? 3-0? 2-1? 1-2? 0-3?

Back