Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FRLG Pre-release--Springfield MA, August 29

Um, you do realize that all but one or two of the people who would show up for this live closer to (and will almost surely be going to) Milford, right?

Darkash said:
Um, you do realize that all but one or two of the people who would show up for this live closer to (and will almost surely be going to) Milford, right?
Yes, I realize that, but when I scheduled, I asked TJ's when theirs was scheduled, and I still have in my possession an email dated July 13 which states that they were scheduled for August 22. This is the first I've heard of a date change.

How many times am I supposed to check?

*sigh* Is anyone for Saturday? I'm sure there won't be a problem with switching the date, given the circumstances.

Oh, and I'd like to add, in all fairness, that it was Dawn who answered my inquiry, not Tom, so he probably didn't even realize that I'd been in touch.

:unknown-b

Last edited:
Saturday seems good. But would it interfear with the other games being played at the store? Or could you just hold it the Sunday after it was originally supposed to be?

Monkey said:
Or could you just hold it the Sunday after it was originally supposed to be?
Perhaps the Sunday before--those are the only two weekends allowed for the Pre-Releases.

:unknown-b

Sat 28th is good for us.

Sun 22nd is also good for those of us not going to Worlds. Though turn out might be kind of light.

Beth - Please hold it the weekend after Worlds. We will also be in Orlando. So either the 28th or 29th will work for us.

Back