Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Froslass Lv. X and one more after I get a review.

PorygonX

Froslass LV. X :water: 110HP

:pbody: Constant Blizzard

In between turns put 1 damage counters on all benced pokemon except water types in play.

:psychic::water: Dizzy-Sleepy Beam 50

The defending pokemon is now confused. The special condition confused after the effect of this attack cannot be removed by using pokepowers, pokebodies, devolving or evolving the pokemon, and using trainer cards. When that pokemon's special condition confused is cured the defending pokemon is now asleep.

:water::water::water: Massive Blizzard 80

You may discard all energy attatched to Froslass. If you do, put 2 damage counters on all of your opponent's pokemon or put 5 damage counters on one of your opponent's pokemon.

W::dark:x2 R::fighting:-40 RC:0

What do you think? It would go well with the new Froslass I'd think. Is confusion the same effect as sleep? Flip a coin if heads still confused(and hurts itself), if tails it's cured?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Well, here's my next Lv. X card anyway.....

Spiritomb
LV. X 110HP :psychic::dark:

:ppowr: Odd Keystone Spell

After you opponent's turn you may use this power. Remove as many danage counters as you like from Spiritomb Lv. X and place them on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you'd like. After doing that damage, count the number of pokemon you and your opponent have in play (not counting Spiritomb.) and put half that amount of damage counters on Spiritomb Lv. X (round up if uneven). Your Pokemon (including spiritomb.) cannot use any Pokepowers until your opponent has used a Pokepower.

:psychic::psychic::psychic(too many images.) Release and Control the Spirits

Choose either your :psychic: or :dark: Pokemon. Flip a coin until you get tails, or flip once for each Pokemon of that type. For each heads choose one of your opponent's Pokemon and that Pokemon is knocked out along with one Pokemon on your bench.

W:none R::fighting:-30 RC::colorless:colorless:colorless

Last edited:
On Froslass:
-Constant Blizard is a bit too damging. I'd say only 2 to each active, or 1. And only 1 a turn.
When that pokemon's special condition confused is cured both defending pokemon are now confused.
v to
When that Pokemon's Special Condition Confused is removed both player's active Pokemon are now Confused.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Fixed Power

After you opponent's turn you may use this power. Remove as many danage counters as you like from Spiritomb Lv. X and place them on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you'd like. After doing that damage, count the number of pokemon you and your opponent have in play (not counting Spiritomb.) and put half that amount of damage counters on Spiritomb Lv. X (round up if uneven). Your Pokemon (including spiritomb.) cannot use any Pokepowers until your opponent has used a Pokepower.
Fixed Attack
Choose either your :psychic: or :dark: Pokemon. Flip a coin until you get tails, or flip once for each Pokemon of that type. For each heads choose one of your opponent's Pokemon and that Pokemon is knocked out along with one Pokemon on your bench.
I basicly halved the damage.
And I didn't understand the last bit.

Last edited:
froslass x umm overpowered in a way with the attacks and the massive blizzard is a bit confusing
but the pokebody good but it should be: In between turns put 1 damage counter on all pokemon in play except for water types

I don't think Froslass Lv.X is overpowered. Massive Blizzard seems about right for a Lv.X. It would be broken if there were no energy discard, but since there is, I think it works. 8/10.

Back